25

Jungkook was walking downstairs looking for his hyungs. Ever since y/n left him, bts never left him cause there were afraid that jungkook will do something stupid to himself. That's why they decided to stay beside him while searching for y/n.

Now it's been 4 months since she left and he's still waiting for her. He's still looking for her.

But none of them realized that y/n was with jennie all this time.

Jungkook walk inside the living room and he saw taehyung and jimin watching something on their phone.

JUNGKOOK: Hyungs.. Where are the rest?

Jungkook asked as he approached them making them both flinched at the sudden voice.

JIMIN: Y-yah! Don't scare us like that.

He said while putting his palms on his chest.

JUNGKOOK: But I didn't do anything.. What are you watching?

He said as he tried to look at the phone but jimin turn it off.

JIMIN: N-nothing..

JUNGKOOK: Oh really? Come on.. Show it to me.

JIMIN: I said it's nothing.. Right taehyung.

Jimin nudge taehyung but he only sigh in return. Jungkook raised his eyebrow in confusion.

But later on he widen his eyes when realized something.

JUNGKOOK: Y-yah! Are you perhaps watching por--

JIMIN: Yah! Of course not! We're not namjoon hyung. Duh.

Jimin said as he rolled his eyes. Taehyung snatch the phone from his grip.

JIMIN: Yah! Give it back!

He said as he tried to snatch his phone from taehyung.

TAEHYUNG: Just let him be.. He needs to see this...

JUNGKOOK: See what??

TAEHYUNG: This.

He said and handed the phone to jungkook. Jungkook watched the video and he widen his eyes when he saw it's his wife together with jennie and tzuyu.

JIMIN: I'm gonna kill you alien..

Jimin whisper to taehyung.

TAEHYUNG: Yah.. He needs to know jimin.. And why wouldn't you want to let him see this?

JIMIN: Because there's a high chance that he will throw a tantrum again and worst! He might as well kill that girl.. So I'm just worried. I don't want him to end up in jail.

He said as taehyung sigh.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As I keep on watching the video I couldn't help but to felt a pain in my chest and anger. Y/n was with jennie all this time?! And jennie didn't even tell us?? Well.. Im pretty sure y/n must had told her everything.