*spongebob voice intensifies*

1 year later

"OML, Y/N! ARE YOU EXCITED! I AM! THIS ISN'T EVEN MY WEDDING!"

Mina was bouncing around the room like a ball of pure chihuahua energy. It only made Y/n grow more nervous. She was absolutely positive that she wanted Katsuki to be her husband. She loved him with every fiber of her being.

It was October 5th. Exactly six years since they first held a conversation together. Y/n had always found things like that adorable. She knew that secretly, Katsu did too.

"Mina, chill. The maid of honor is, like, the highest possible position. All of this, is on you. Just kidding! But, still. Chill the fuck out, you're making me nervous."

Mina cooled down a little.

Soon, it was time to go. Mina grabbed the train of Y/n's snow white wedding dress.

Mina was to hold the flowy train as Y/n walked down the aisle towards her future and waiting husband.

All of the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked arm in arm down the wooded floor of the outdoor wedding area.

The two girls waited as Mina and M/F/n's* son walked down, holding a pillow with the two rings. Then, F/n** and Kaminari's two girls walked down the aisle, flower baskets in hand.

*M/F/n : Male Friend name
** F/n : Friend name

When it was her turn, the pianist started playing the Here Comes The Bride song. Or the Oh Christmas Tree song. Whichever way you looked at it, they were basically the same. Like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The ABCs song.

Mina grabbed her dress train and they descended down the flowered path. On one side of Y/n was her mother, slightly clutching Y/n's arm in her hand. Y/n wasn't bothered by it, though. It was the comfortable nerve-repellant that she needed.

As they reached the alter, the two woman broke away from the bride.

°•○●○•°•●○•°°•○●○•°

Katsuki stared at her.

Why was she so dam beautiful?

He smiled. A genuine blissful smile. Just to think about what happened last year with the house...

If she'd died, he wouldn't have been able to live with himself.

Seeing her standing in front of him, wearing the pale white gown, he was absolutely love struck. Although, he'd been love struck since the moment they met, or more accurately, texted.

He wanted to savor this moment forever. To never let it go. He wanted to freeze time in this perfect instant. But, if he did, then he'd be missing out on all of the memories that they'd make in the future.

The priest began the marriage ceremony, letting them say their vows.

Bakugou went first. "Y/n, from the moment you texted me, I was tempted to block you." Everyone groaned. Wow, very much romance. "But, I didn't. Slowly, I fell for your personality. The one I knew you kept hidden. In school, you were the shy awkward type of person. An entirely different persona from when you were online. I promise to love you and cherish you forever. I will love all of you, whether you choose to wear your shy self or your out going self. I promise to treat you as the queen you are. Thank you for always being there, for sticking with me during our hero training, and for not dying during the fire last year. I don't know what I would've done if you'd have died. I love you, Y/n."

Y/n choked out a sob as a tear glistened down Katsuki's face. "I promise to love you even after forever, Katsu. Thank you, because if it weren't for you, I would've been dead. You taught me what to do in an emergency such as a fire, you saved me. I was broken, but now that I have you, I can finally be a whole. You, Katsu, complete me. And don't you dare go dying during one of your hero missions, got that? If you ever do get into some sort of trouble, which I don't doubt won't happen, then remember, I have my hero's license, too. I'm a pro hero, and a hero's job it to save people. Wherever you are, I'll come and save you, like you did, me. I love you Katsuki."

The priest cleared his throat and continued the ceremony.

"Bakugou Katsuki, do you take L/n Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Katsuki spoke loud and clear. He wanted everyone to hear him. "I do."

"L/n Y/n, do you take Bakugou Katsuki as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Y/n held back her tears of joy. "I do."

"Now, you may kiss the bride."

Everyone held their breaths as the newly married couple closed the gap in between their lips. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds and pulled away. They could've went on kissing longer, but then it would be awkward to have over a hundred people watching.

Every single person in the crowd burst into cheers and applause. The Bakusquad were were easily the loudest. Mina was whoopin' and hollerin', Denki and Jirou were heaving out sobs because of how perfect the wedding was, and Sero was congratulating them loudly.

After all of the commotion died down, everyone went to eat. As the wedded two sat down, they were bombarded with old classmates of theirs. Deku and Uraraka came up to congratulate them. O/F/n*** dragged Todoroki up there and forced him to at the very least say congrats to Katsuki. Tokoyami and Tsu fawned over how adorable their children would look like, of they choose to have children.

*** O/F/n : Other Friend name

Soon, they cut the cake, Y/n and Katsuki mysteriously having ended up with frosting on both of their faces. Everyone ate cake and danced until after midnight.

•○●○°•○●○°•○●○°•○●○°○●○•

1 week later

They were finally leaving for their honeymoon. The couple chose Hawaii, the typical honeymoon destination.

"Y/n, if we were to have children, what would you want to name them?" spouted Katsuki out of nowhere on the 1st class plane.

She blushed, thankful it was night so he couldn't see her. "Well, I would name our daughter... uhh... let's see.... Hmm... I think that Asami**** is a pretty name. For our son, I think that Tatsuo***** is a nice name. What about you?"

****Asami means "Morning Beauty"
*****Tatsuo means "Dragon Male"

Katsuki sighed. "Hiro****** for a boy; Masae******* for a girl."

******Hiro means "Generous; Prosperous; Abundant; Tolerant"
*******Masae means "Graceful"