Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I growl at the twig bitch, and throw my empty cup of water at his face. His reaction is ratchet, and he just fills the cup with water. His large hand picks up his phone and starts to play flappy dick. He is decent one minute, and then turns into a ratchet ass gamer the next. I twerk away from the crowd, and find the kitchen. I spot Zaynante twerking to the music through the crowd, and I twerk towards him. He is twerking with a sexy ass preppy boy who happens to be holding a bottle of liquor. How hot.

“Hey Tessandra, this is my bitch Louvell.” Zaynante says, introducing the hot bitch to me. Louvell smiles at me, and I want to fuck him already. Louvell must notice my eyes booming to his dick. “Want some?” He ask, and then starts laughing. I thought this bitch was being fo’real.

“Have you seen Stepheniqua’s ass?” I ask Zaynante, and he twerks his booty showing me he says ‘no’.

“I think her and Tri’shae twerked their ways outta here.” She twerked her way out? What the hell? Thats my thing. A few drinks later, I felt so twerkative, so then I promise myself that I will twerk later on.

Fifteen twerking minutes later, Zayn and Louis have me cakling so hard that my booty hurts. They have way better asses than Harrliantwan. “You know bitches, Harryliantwan is a real assbut.” I tell them, and they twerk.

“Yea, that bitch needs a toothpick.” Zaynante agrees, and Louvell snakes his arm around me. I want to twerk with him. but I don’t wanna look to forward. Minutes turn into twerking hours, and I still have not seen that bitch Harryliantwan. The crowd starts to die the fuck down, because like its over. 

I stand up to twerk my way out, “Ugh just the bitch I wanted to see” I groan as the mop ass of ugly poop hair appears to stand in front of me.

“You and Louvell then?” Harrliantwan’s voice is thick, bitch hell the fuck no. If anyone it would be Zaynante, cause he is a sexy ass olive.

“You is wrong bitch.” I push past the hoe, and he grabs my ass. “Let go of my ass Harrliantwan before I get the shovel.”

“Chill out bitch, its 12 o’ clock, your stuck here.” He says with a smile. I want to throw this bitch across the room, and then pin him on the roof naked. I twerk my way back to Zaynante and Louvell, and explain to them how I am fucking stuck at this dump, and Zaynante offers to twerk his way upstairs with me.

We end up finding out that a bitch is sleeping in the bed Stepheniqua was sleeping in last time. “At least that bed is empty.” Zaynante says, and I laugh. 

“I think I will stay here, in case that hoe Stepheniqua comes back” I say, and he smiles and twerks away. 

“I haven’t seen yo’ ass around here..” a deep ratchet voice slurs. I twerk back and threaten the bitch with the shovel. “Whats yo’ name pretty girl.” he says and I smack his head with my shovel.

“I’m not gonna hurt you.” he says. No bitch, I mean no bitch has ever woken up from my shovel beating, so I continuously start hitting his head with my shovel till he has passed out. 

“Harrliantwan! Harryliantwan please fucking open yo’ dumb ass door, before I knock it down.” I yell, one hand banging on the door, and one in the air because I am twerking. I would rather take Harrliantwan’s verbal assault, than a bitch waking up from my shovel beating. 

“Tess?” Harrliantwan says. Well this bitch just can’t call me by some ratchet ‘Tess’ or whatever the fuck he said. He wipes his eyes with his hand.

“Harrliantwan, lemme twerk in, this guy be coming in..” I say and look behind me. Harryliantwan  looks and runs his ass back into the room, because he is a chicken ass.

“Does yo’ ass know him?” I scream.

“Yea, he twerks alot, and he doesn’t get a lot of hot ass girls, and his head is made of plastic.” He says. “Is you okay bae?” 

“Yea bitch, I iz thanks for asking.”

Harryliantwan’s hand runs through his messy mop and he signs, what the fuck. “Don’t yo ass worry about that hoe, but just one question, Did he touch yo’ ass?” he ask. 

PLEASE READ: Would you guys rather have Louvell and Harryliantwan drama, or Harrliantwan and Zaynante drama ;)
I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Vote for me here :) #13 and #3

http://www.wattpad.com/61654207-1d-watty-awards-2014-humour-12

http://www.wattpad.com/61086867-1d-watty-awards-2014-best-harry-2 …

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter