News

Sirius Pov

Hey I'm Sirius. Sirius still locked and bolted in the closet Black. Yeah I'm gay, and crushing on my stupid stupid so hot and STUPID best mate Remus Lupin. I'd liked him since third year, I've never told him though. This was the last chance I would get. It was the second day back at Hogwarts in our last year. This was the year of the Marauders, I could feel it, they should totally name a Chinese New Year after us! I was sitting in the great hall having my breakfast, I was getting many stares from everyone because, well, my breakfast is slightly bigger than everyone else. I had 20 pancakes, four pieces of bacon, three fried eggs, 9 pieces of toast and cut up strawberries.

I looked up as three people sat around me, Peter Pettigrew, James Potter and Stupidly Hot Lupin. Who just happened to decide that he was going to sit next to me. I blushed as red as my strawberries and turned so my floppy hair covered my flushed cheeks.

"Jeez Pads how much food do you need?" Remus said staring at me, well my food. Ahh his eyes, eyes of the
most illuminating amber, eyes I could just get lost in, eyes I maybe was already lost in..

James was staring wide eyed at me, "Padfoot." He said a smirk creeping across his suspicious face.. "Why, may I ask, are you blushing the same colour as your bacon?"

Crap.

Fortunately I was saved from answering that question by a loud ringing from the front of the hall.

" Good morning children, ready for another year. After this year I sincerely hope that us teachers might get some peace and quiet." Professor Dumbledore said, his eyes glancing at us for maybe a fraction of a second longer than everyone else.

"As it is the last year for some of our, how shall we say, 'special' pupils, we have decided that we are bringing back the tradition of the Halloween ball!"

Murmurs scuttled around the hall like rats. A ball?

"We would like pupils who are interested in singing for the ball to please sign up with one of the teachers before the 31st of October. Thank you."

I sat staring as the hall burst into more conversation, this could be a way.. I knew I could sing, I had done shows as a child, not to mention the amount of times us marauders had pretended to be a boy band. I knew some songs that related to how I felt about Remus, I guess I could sing them.. And then I'd be telling him, then I  started to daydream, thinking about Remus and the ball, and Remus, and Remus, and the ball, and then Remus again.

"PADS, PADS!" James was yelling at me.

I snapped out of my trance. "What Prongs?" I replied, annoyed that he had interrupted me and my moony time.

"I said, who are you going to take to the ball?"

I instantly felt my face flushing, I know who I want to take, but there is no way in Merlins longest beard that he is ever going to feel the same. He's straight for crying out loud!

I felt the tears coming as I said " I don't know James" and ran as fast as I could out of the great hall.

I needed to talk to Lily.

Remus Pov

"What's got his pants in a twist?" James said to me after Sirius had stormed out.

" I don't know" I replied, still staring at my food.

I felt my face go red and my heart harden as I said, tears welling up in my eyes, " he obviously has a crush on someone."

So I'm Remus, the Gryffindor gay werewolf. With a huge crush on my best friend. Who just so happens to be straight, and the biggest heartthrob of Hogwarts, and has also slept with over 50% of the girls in the school. I stabbed my pancake with much anger as I thought about it.

"MOONS MOOOONNYYYYY" James was snapping his fingers in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

"I asked who you were going to take?"

"I don't really know either James alright? I don't even have to ask who your going to take though do I?"

But James had already begun muttering about Lily, and how she was definitely going to say yes, and how amazing she was, as she was walking out. He was obviously staring at her arse, which wasn't that bad, but it was

Nothing

Nothing

compared to Sirius's.