Meet The Spy

A/N: A new chapter so soon, believe it, because these TF2 chapters are the easiest to write since I just get the script from online and edit it to work as a story. Enjoy!

"Alright, for this next one, I'm gonna have to excuse a few people", Z said as he came in with his usual monotone voice. "How many?", Best Jeanist asked, "Eri, Kota, Mineta, Kaminari, Inko, and Katsuki", Z listed, everyone going surprised. "Wait, why me!?", Katsuki yelled in anger, "For various reasons", Z said, "And me?", Mineta asked. "To keep you and Kaminari alive", Z said as said people were blinded and deafened as the world loaded.

An alarm panel is shown, with various sections lighting up to explain what the problem is. "Intruder Alert! Red Spy is in the base!", the Administrator yelled through the speakers.

"Uh oh, that can't be good", Present Mic said, "Especially with something like a spy", Shoji added.

"A RED Spy is in the base?!", a blue soldier clad Kirishima shouted at the board. He then grabs a shotgun and rushes downstairs, "Hut-hut-hut-hut-hut! We need to protect the briefcase!", he yelled.

"Hehe, leave it to you to be funny about it", Mina said with a giggle, "They're going crazy over a briefcase?", Midnight asked, confused. "Must have some important information", Lida guessed, curious himself what may be inside them. "It kind looks like the other worlds with the people in red", Sero said.

"Yo, a little help here!?", a lanky blue clad Katsuki yelled as he pulled on a locked door. "Stand back, son!", Kirishima said, pushing him to the side as he punched in some numbers, "Uhm.. 1-1-1 uhm... 1!", he said, uncertain of what to do.

"Really, just the same number 4 times?", Momo asked with a deadpan stare at Kirishima, who blushed in embarrassment. "Hey give me a break, I probably couldn't see it because of the low helmet", Kirishima defended.

"Let's go, let's go!", Katsuki yelled impatiently as he readied his bat, "INCOMING!", an adult Sato in blue yelled with a Gatling gun. He ran towards them breaks through the door, pushing Katsuki and Kirishima through the door.

"Whoa, easy dude!", Ojiro said in surprise, "You trying to kill us?", Kirishima asked. "I was in a hurry and the place was under attack!", Sato said in his defense.

They all yelled as they landed, until Katsuki noticed that the briefcase is untouched, "Hey, it's still here!", he said in joy.

"Wow, never thought I'd see him happy with a non-psychotic grin", Shouji said, "Yeah, and over a briefcase", Toru added.

"All right then", Sato said as he set his gun down, "Ahem", a voice said, making them all look at the busted doorway.

Standing there was a well dressed adult Izuku with a blue pinstripe suit and pants with a white undershirt. His hair was shortened and combed back with gel, giving him a clean and suave look. His build was lean yet strong, slightly above the average man but still skinny. Over his left shoulder was a body of another blue clad merc, possibly dead or passed out. "Gentlemen...", he asked, his voice with a French accent.

", he asked, his voice with a French accent