Just friends 1

Keith bsf❤️😂
I'm outside.

"Why is my best friend knocking my door at 3 in the morning." I yawned as I sleepily trudged to the door.
"Keith stop knocking my door at these unknown hours-" I stopped when I opened the door and saw him fuming with bloodshot red eyes carrying a baby car seat in one hand and a baby bag on his shoulder. I opened it wider and he stepped in.
"What happened?" I questioned when I started to see his eyes water. I quickly took the bag from him and put it on the floor. Before taking the sleeping baby into the living room. I returned back

out into the hallway to see him pacing up and down my hallway.
"what happened?" I questioned standing in front of him.
"I'm going to kill her." He said.
"Kill who?!" I interrogated as I watched him walk past me and towards the door. I quickly got infront of him.
"Shanna, I swear to god I'm gonna beat her ass on my momma!" He started getting frustrated as he looked down at me clenching his jaw with his fists balled.
Shanna was his baby momma, crazy might I add in. She's a crack addict and everyone could see it except Keith who was whipped over this girl.
I didn't say anything as he tried to take it as an advantage to try go through the door.
I pushed it close.
"Ki please move." He asked politely but I could tell he was mad
"What happened?" I folded my arms, ignoring his question.
"KIERA GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!" He boomed as the vains in his neck and forehead popped out. I was lowkey shook, his eyes were so dark and I've never seen him so aggressive. Whatever this Shanna bitch did must of been bad.

"What did she do?" I pressed.
He rolled his eyes before taking in a breath as his nose flared and his jaw clenched tighter.
"She's went and left kaliyah in the house by herself for two days! A fucking baby, our baby! She's not even 1 years old and she's throwing her newborn to the side just to have some dick in that loose ass pussy of hers so she can sniff more coke. I fucking hate that trick ass hoe. I'm gonna beat her aid smelling ass. Fucking uglyass prostitute, horseface. Kiera, if I didn't have my own key, my babygirl would've starved to death. My first child would be dead. AND ALL BECAUSE OF THAT DICK SUCKING WHORE!" He yelled opening the door.
"Get yo ass back in this house." I said pulling him in.
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" He yelled snatching away from me.
"Keith your a fath-
"I DONT CARE-
"YOU THINK IF YOU GO TO JAIL FOR MURDERING THIS BITCH, THAT THE COURT WILL EVER LET TOU SEE YOUR DAUGHTER AGAIN HUH? I BET YO DUMBASS DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE AT RIGHT NOW. BUT SINCE YOUR A BIG MAN IMMA LET YOU GO, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN YOUR SITTING IN THAT JAIL CELL TONIGHT AND YOU REALISE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR STUPID ACTIONS, your going to wish you listened to me." I stood there in silence with my arms folded. Keith held his head down.
He shut the door back.
That's what I thought.

"I just remember hearing her soft cries as I looked for her in that nasty ass apartment. Her diaper stunk and her poor face when she saw me. She reached for me Kiera and I picked her up off the floor, THE FLOOR. She was surrounded by cocaine packets and blunts even thongs and dirty boxers that were just scattered everywhere. Up until now, shanna still hasn't phoned me so you can tell she doesn't even care or is concerned to the least." He cried. I just comforted him. I heard the baby start fussing in the living room.
I broke away from him and picked her up from her car seat I watched the baby start to eat her tiny little fists
"Awww you hungry buhbuh?" I cooed as I went over to get some frozen milk I had in the freezer for when she comes around which is extremely often. I sat her on the counter as she looked at me with wide eyes. I laughed at her facial expressions.
I warmed up the milk and put it into a bottle. Before testing the temperature on my arm I held her as I gave her her bottle.
"Look at you holding your bottle by yourself." I smiled kisssing her forehead

"You got food?" He sniffed.
I chuckled on the inside, nothing can ever separate him and food.
"Yh there's some stuff in the oven" I nodded my head over there.Reverting my attention to the baby.
"You're So Bute." I said stroking her soft hair.
"Whaaaaattttt, you was hungry wasn't you?" I asked as I watched her still try to drink from the empty bottle.
I turned around watching Keith put his food in the microwave. As I burped Kali.
"So whats your next move?" I questioned not knowing what he was going to do with his daughter.
"Can you bathe her? Just cus I don't understand the rules on men and girls and swimming costumes and-"
"Woah, slow your role, I'm talking about where is she gonna stay seems as your a busy man."
"With you duh."
Wow, bold much.
"You see..." he trailed off. Keith was a negotiater. He doesn't Stop until he gets some sort of benefit.
"I don't wanna have to have my daughter grow up in a busy household where people aren't going to have time for her. She's a kid which means she's going to need and crave the attention and someone like you would be the perfect candidate to give it to her plus you have all this baby stuff that you can finally put to good use."
I narrowed my eyes still waiting for him to make a valid point.
"And, she loves you, and you can't lie she does have a soft spot in your heart."
I still sat there with my arms crossed.
He took Kaliah from me and held her infront of me. She was reaching for me.
"I'm not going to budge." I said firmly.
"Oh come on please, for your best friend."
"I was going to say yes regardless, just wanted to hear all your points."

He sat there with a mug on his face as Kaliah tried to mimic him.
We both laughed at her. And he took her from me,
"I love you KaliBaby." He said giving her butterfly kisses.
She made baby noises back at him.
"Ewwww you done a dookie." He Turnt his nose up playfully.
She giggled.
"Stinkbut." He said as he started heaving.
"There you go." He shoves her to me as I held her at arm length. Before I could protest he was running up the stairs heaving.
"Really?" I questioned to the baby.
She looked at me shrugging her shoulders.
Aight lets give you a wash so you can be nice and clean.
———————————————————————————