Chapter 3

🐴's thoughts

"I want you to quit SEVENTEEN"

The second Soonyoung-hyung said that, she made a wry face. The same face that she had when Wonwoo-hyung criticized her this morning. Right then the younger ones stood in front of Y/N, as if becoming a wall, as if protecting her, as if saying they don't want to show us. Jihoon-hyung who is standing next to me says, "Isn't this pretty bad, " caring about the eyes of the people around us. Minghao is looking straight at Y/N, I... can't do anything. Watching Y/N shake, I felt like protecting her.

To me, Y/N... Doesn't look like she's the bad one. Still, I can't make Noona the bad one.

Noona, is a member that over came many obstacles with us

Noona, is a member that over came many obstacles with us. She got a lot of hate for being the only girl of the team... But, she worked hard and stayed in SEVENTEEN. I can't believe that such Noona, is the bad one... It's not that I don't understand why the members and other people don't like Y/N. I don't like myself, that is being like this.

 I don't like myself, that is being like this

👶「Can you guys stop already」

Hansol, who is usually quiet said in a low, cold voice.

🐉「...Why don't you guys, believe Noona, ?」

Chanie protects Y/N with a voice that sounds like he's just about to cry. To be honest, we're all worried about Y/N too... At least, I am. But when she shows me such thing... I feel like I can't leave Noona.

🐯「Aren't you guys the ones to stop?」

🐷「Huh?」

Hansol, Jun-hyung, Seungkwanie... Even the guys that are usually peaceful, are fighting to protect their important people... Noona was, shaking. Y/N was just looking down and I couldn't read her expression.

🐶「I can't, take this any longer」

Mingyu said and grabbed Noona's arm.

👠「Ow, 」

Noona let out a voice because of this sudden happening. Mingyu, isn't that where, 

🐶「You should be the one apologizing to Noona for not apologizing after hurting her. You're quite the jerk.」