Chapter 14

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

How the hell am I just letting Jimin do this to me?

Oh come on, don't be so bitchy. We both knew you enjoyed it.

Here she comes again. Ever since Jimin is back in my life, this bitch ass subconscious is back again to pester me by stating nothing but facts.

That's what infuriates me the most. I know I enjoyed that, I know I fucking wanted that but I can't just let that happen again. I can't lose to him.

I jumped slightly when I felt Jimin snake his arm around my waist. He leans in to whisper something making a chill run down my spine.

"Make sure to take contraceptives," he then winked.

I feel my ears burn hot at the mention of this. Why does he keep on coming inside me anyway? He could just come outside right?

"Then stop busting it in then," I said through gritted teeth.

"You're being pretty vulgar with your words, how about I fuck that dirty mouth of yours soon?" he asked slightly grazing my earlobe.

Fuck.

I squeeze my eyes shut and was about to answer him when Taehyung suddenly appeared in the hall. Jimin lets go of my waist and slowly brought his hand down to squeeze my butt.

Oh god!

I faked a smile towards Tae who's now walking towards us.

"Where have you two been?" he asked resting his arm on my shoulder.

I swear I feel like sometimes he's purposefully doing this infront of Jimin.

Well duh, he doesn't even know what's going on between you two so he can't possibly be doing that on purpose.

Right.

My head is so jumbled at the momemt, I can't think of any excuse. I turned to Jimin and signaled him to answer Tae because in the first place, this is all his fault.

"Restroom, we just happen to finish at the same time," he answered with confidence.

I rolled my eyes at him and watch him grin like crazy beside me. Ugh!!!

Taehyung must've believed him, he didn't ask any questions.

What am I suppose to do with our situation. I just can't believe my body would just betray me easily. I thought I was strong enough to deny my body what it wants. Why did I just let him do that again?