Chapter 35🥀

"I'm chill!" Alex yells. She is clearly not. She looks crazy.

"Ok boys.... we are gonna have a girls' night tonight. So please go, even Shawn said it." Maya says. I roll my eyes, why did she have to add Shawn into this? Is this how things are going to go now?

"Fine, Let's go, Jeremy." Ben rolls his eyes and he walks towards the door.

"Wait, why can't we stay?" Jeremy asks surprising Ben making him stop on his way out and turn around,

"Because you are not girls. We'll see you tomorrow. Byeee" Rachel pushes them out of the door and closes it after.

I don't know if I'm happy that we're gonna have a girls' night after I told them, or if I'm scared now that I told them.

"Ok let's play truth or dare" Rachel suggests. Ok, it's decided. I'm scared. We all sit on the floor and this is definitely not fun. This will end up being about Shawn, I know it. I can feel it. Oh fuck.

"I'll go first," Alex says. "Lili, truth or dare?"

Ugh, I knew it. "Dare," I say. Please don't.

"I dare you to call Shawn and tell him to come over" I knew it. I fucking knew it. "Truth," I say immediately.

"You can't do that" Maya sneers.

"I'm not going to call him and tell him to come over. We are having a girls' night, if he'll be here it won't girls' night. give me a different dare than" I plead

"Fine." She rolls her eyes. she thinks about it for a bit and she says "I dare you to give me his phone number"

Oh my god. "Alex are you serious? Is this a joke? I just want to have fun with you guys. I'm not having fun" I'm starting to get mad.

"Fine Fine. Jesus. I'm excited... I still can't believe you are dating him. Sorry."

"Whatever. My turn. Maya truth or dare" I say quickly, so all the fuss will be of me

"Hey wow I didn't give you a dare yet," Alex says. Oh, come on.

"Fine... just give me something that I will actually be able to do. Something that is not about Shawn Thank you."

"Got it. I dare you to tell us everything about your first time with him" she says. She completely did not get it.

"Oh my god, Alex are you out of your mind? You know what? that's it. I'm out" I get up.

"No no, come on. I'm sorry. Please... I don't know what I'm doing. Please don't go" she begs.

"I'm not kidding this is really starting to piss me off. Jesus, next time something like this will happen I won't tell you guys... come on. Can't we just go back to the way things were?" Please?

"Yeah sure, but just so you know... if you had a regular boyfriend and we were playing truth or dare we would still ask you about your first time with him and you know it. Just tell us.." Rachel says.

That's true. But this is different. I feel ashamed. He is famous. am I really going to tell my friends how was my first time with him? I can't believe I'm going to do that.

"Fine. But please. Don't tell anyone about this. I'm trusting you because you are my friends"

"Yeah ok. I promise not to tell. Just fucking tell us" Rachel says. "In detail" Maya adds.

"Ugh. Fine." I roll my eyes at them "So after the concert he texted me and he asked me out. I went on a date with him and when it was over he drove me back here-"

"He was on campus? Oh my god!" Rachel is trying to act clam, I can tell she isn't.

"Can I continue?" I ask

"Yes forgive her," Maya says.

"Ok so I got off the car and he walked out too. Now it was our first date I didn't know what was about to happen. It was really fun and I had a great time... he got out of the car and he came to me and he said something like... did you think I will let you go without a goodbye kiss?" I blush as I recall him saying that... "And then he kissed me. And oh my god girls.... that freaking kiss. You have never been kissed like that. He got back to the car and I couldn't just... let him go. So I got in his car and—"

"omg, you did you do it in the car? On-campus? Holy shit" Alex is practically squirming.

"No. we didn't do it in the car. We drove back to where he is staying.. and well. yeah," I say. I blush again.

"That's it? Dude, we asked for you to tell us about the first time.. not what happened before that. You also didn't detail" Maya says.

I roll my eyes for the fortieth time today.

"Well was it at least good?" Rachel asks making me blush.

"Well.... yes. It was good" I smile. "Good?" Alex asks. "It was fucking amazing," I say, referring to what happened last night, and this morning in the shower, the way he just hugged me. The way he was standing with his boxers and his damp hair looking all perfect when I came to see him a few hours ago. Oh my.

"Oh my god... I wish he would fuck me..." Alex says.

My eyes pop out of my head as I hear her through my thoughts. "Hey Hey.... dude, relax. He is still my boyfriend. Ok? Now shut up"

"Sorry... but oh Jesus... I wish I could kiss him..." Alex continues.

"Alex I'm not kidding shut the fuck up," I say mad, but for some reason, I'm laughing. There are so many girls around the world that wish he'd kiss them or did more, they are probably now in their rooms writing fanfics about him.. how sad.

"Ok, I'm sorry..." She apologizes.

"When was the last time you guys had sex?" Maya asks. What? Can they just stop attacking me?

"What is up with the questions? You guys need to just stop. Ok? This is not funny. I trust you because we are friends but come on... if it was just about me, and some other guy no one knew. you know I would tell you anything... but come on... you are invading his privacy." I'm starting to get mad.

"Lili you are telling us to chill and stop, but seriously if he was some random dude we would probably ask you the same questions... you can't expect us to treat him like he is just a regular guy your dating when we actually are and you're telling us to stop and chill. Decide what you want from us. And take us to him please." Rachel says.