A Turn Of Events

Walking home with (M/N) and Tobio. It was supposed to be a nice, fun moment with Oikawa teasing the young toddler and (M/N) telling him to knock it off. However, the moment was ruined when (M/N) approached. By who you ask? By one of Oikawas hardcore and obsessive, fangirls. "So this is what's happening between you two?" A girl of average height and short brown hair asked.

She looked at the two highschool duo, but didn't notice Tobio. Not yet at least. "(M/N)-kun, thought you said you guys werent dating?" The fangirl said. (M/N) rolled his eyes, trying not felt annoyed about Oikawa's fangirls. "Look Saki, we aren't dating. We never will actually. And Oikawa didn't swing that way." Cue imaginary arrow piercing Oikawa's heart.

"Why would I date an idiot like him? I would never, even if he was the last male species on earth. I deserve someone way better, if I do say so myself. Beside, aren't you dating with Yusuke now?" With every statement, one imaginary arrow would make its way through Oikawa's heart. 'Saki' stared at (M/N) with a look of disbelief. Was this boy seriously degrading Oikawa?

"You're immature you know? I bet you don't even know Oikawa." Saki said looking at the volleyball player with a crazed look in her eyes. "I know his favorite food, where he lives, what time he sleeps....how long his breathing is...." Saki said as she staring at Oikawa, her eyes never seemed to blink. The atmosphere was quiet and tense. (M/N) looked at Oikawa's fangirl with his brow raised. "Wow, stalker much? Beside, if Yusuke found out that you still after Trashykawa here, he could be mad at you, you know."

(M/N) said made Saki scoffed at the boy. "Puh-lease! That guy are never my type. I only like him because his money and his looks. I don't care about him anything." Saki said, flicked her long hair, smirked at (M/N) who seemed stared at her amused. That's when the chibi decided to speak. "Wow onee-san, you must be really 'observant'."

Tobio said, peeking from behind Oikawas legs with a small smile, "(M/N) nii-san, did you hear that? Our teacher taught us that word today. (Observant) means when someone looks at something thinking about it, right?" Tobio said, completely oblivious to the situation at hand. "That's a very big boy word Tobio, but-" (M/N) got cut off. "Oh? So you even fucked him and had his child?"

Saki said with a disgusted tone. Immediately, Oikawa's hand flew to cover Tobio's virgin ear. "Tobio-chan did you hear that?!" Oikawa asked frantically. "What?!" Tobio yelled back, obviously not hearing anything. Oikawa looked at Saki, a bit scared of her now. "U-Um, Saki-san was it?" Saki's face instantly brightened up. "Yes Oikawa-sama? Nani? Nani??"

She said taking a few steps closer to him. Taking a couple steps back, his hands still covering Tobios ears, Oikawa spoke slowly, making sure to be a subtle as possible. "Could you, perhaps, um. Oh, I don't know, not curse in front of Tobio-chan?" He asked. (M/N) face palmed. 'You just had to say something didn't you? Tsk, Trashykawa...' (M/N) thought. Saki now had an outraged look on her face.

As if it was nothing, a chain of insults and assumptions raced out of her mouth.

"You guys did fuck didnt you?! Thats why youre being so protective, huh?! I'm right aren't I? I cant believe you, Oikawa-sama! You coukd have any girl at Seijou, and you choose (M/N)-kun?? He's a guy and not even close to handsome as-"

"I think (M/N) nii-san is very cool and handsome!"

Tobio chirped up.

"Oh crap, Tobio-chan, you heard that?"

"Trashykawa, cover his ear better!"

"I thought I did!"

Saki was laughing insanely, wiping a tear from her eye. "You see, (M/N)-kun is just a slut boy who want attention. You suppose to be with me, Oikawa-sama! And I can treat you better than him!" Saki said with a smirked when (M/N) looked at her with his brow raised once again.

"What about Yusuke then? I thought you love him?" (M/N) asked as he glanced a certain person who stood behind Saki, watched the whole scene. Saki scoffed again and flicks her hair. "Hmph! What about him? He just too clingy and too weird for me. I staying him just because his money and his looks. Don't you remember what did I tell you?" Saki looked at the boys full of confused when he saw (M/N) snickered.

"Oh, that's great answer though. How about, you repeat that once again to a person that you just badmouthing him?" (M/N) said, pointed at someone who stood behind her made Saki turned around, to be pale when she saw her boyfriend, Yusuke who glared at her. "Y-Yusuke-kun! Y-You here all the t-time??" Saki stuttered, fear that her boyfriend had listening about her bad mouthing about him.

"Well, he standing there all the time when you starting to bad mouth about him." (M/N) said made Saki paled more as Yusuke walked toward her and grabbed her wrist, let Saki out a yelped. "Y-Yusuke-kun...?" Saki asked in fear, her body shaken when she saw how dangerous his glare toward her. Yusuke at the others before gave a nodded.

"Sorry if she disturbed your time, (M/N)." Yusuke apologized and (M/N) just waved it off. "Don't mind. Also, don't be too rough on her though." (M/N) said made Oikawa and Saki looked at him in confused. "What do you mean by that, (M/N)-chan?" Oikawa asked and (M/N) looked at him. "Oh, didn't I tell you? Yusuke are so sweet, romantic and kind if he have a good relationship with his boyfriend or girlfriend. But,"

(M/N) looked at Saki who flinched at his glance. "If his girlfriend or boyfriend mess up his feelings like you did a few moment ago, he will become TOO Sadistic. That's why if someone dating with him, make a rule which is: Do not mess with Yusuke's feelings or you dead." Saki felt so fear when she heard the information about her boyfriend and let out yelped when Yusuke dragged her away from the boys.

"Let's go you little bitch. You're gonna pay for this." With that a troublemaker fangirl had be gone out from their side. Until... "B-Bit....bitch? Tooru-nii, what's a bitch?" Tobio asked innocently. Oikawa and (M/N) looked each other and (M/N) sighed before looked at Tobio. "You will know when you're older, kay? How about we go to supermarket and buy some groceries? Today's dinner is Pasta."

"Yay!"

You © Reader

Oikawa Tooru and others © Haruichi Furudate

Plot ©