*Bonus Chapter* Thanksgiving

6 years after the epilogue....

"Issac, where are you taking me! I have been blindfolded for an hour. I'm probably sweating out my mascara by now." I complain and wipe my clammy hands on my pants. 

"I thought you liked being blindfolded. Well at least you did last week." He says and I can hear the smugness in his voice. 

"Screw you!" 

"That was so last night Bay. No need to get excited. You can wait a few hours." He retorts and chuckles.

Rude motherfracker.

Ignore my use of words. I had to learn over the years substitutes for curse words because I would want to curse out Issac, but the kids were around. Now it's just a habit, I guess.

He guides me by his hold on my arms. The crashing of waves and the squawking of seagulls are the only things I can hear, along with some chatter of course. The pungent scent of salt is in the air, which further indicates that we are near water. 

Maybe a beach.

"Issac, we have to pick up Blake from lacrosse practice. We have to get Aurora from piano today. Isla is still with the sitter. We don't have time for adventures and stuff right now."

"Woman, let me do my thing. Stop worrying. Lately, you have been so stressed. You have worked long and hard on the clinic and you have barely had time to breathe and reconnect with yourself."

He is right. For 6 months straight, I have been at work on creating a clinic for teenage girls and woman to come to get free medical examinations. They could get free gynecologists checkups as well. I went back to school to get schooling to become a certified gynecologist and just 9 months ago, I was certified. 

I really want to do this because I know that when I was really young, like at the age of 14, I didn't get a gynecologist checkup. I had my first check up when I was like 15 turning 16. Thank god nothing was wrong with my health.

"Where are we?" I ask him again. 

He releases his grip on my arms and begins to untie the blindfold. It takes me a minute to adjust my eyes to the bright light, but when I do, a gasp leaves my lips. 

Issac has brought us to a humongous white yacht at the end of the boardwalk. The yacht looks to have 3 floors. Maybe there is more. Each floor is illuminated with a blue light.  The yacht stands so high and tall on the sea that it is quite intimidating and I wonder what the other yacht owners thought when they saw this new yacht that is way larger than theirs beside them. 

"Issac, wha- what is this?" I ask and turn around to face him. His dark hair flows along with the light breeze in the air and his grey eyes twinkle with happiness and admiration as he stares down at me. 

After 21 years, he still has that same twinkle in his eyes when he looks at me. After 2 decades, he still looks at me with love and adoration. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, that's pretty cool. 

"How could you get this? I mean, it must cost like a gazillion dollars. How could you keep this hidden? I mean, how could i not know that you were buying a yacht. I probably would've saw a billion plus dollars being deducted out of the account.  I mean, we aren't that rich?" I ramble. He looks down at me with a quirked eyebrow and his arms crossed over his chest. 

"Okay, that's not true." I mutter, remembering the amount of zeros I saw on Issac and I's paycheck. Him and I get paid just for making public appearances. Like when we do interviews together or I go to press conferences with him, we receive a check in the mail from his publicist. It's quite weird actually.  "How much was this?"