Chapter 167

Youtube

Zach Sang Show - Lauren Jauregui Talks Expectations And Relationship With Camila Cabello

Published on June 10, 2019

1.123.871 views

________________________

"An honor to have you here dude", Zach, the interviewer starts.

"Honor to be here dude", Laures responds smiling.

"How are you?", he asks.

"I'm great... with a small hangover but great! So excited to be back here".

"So... Expectations".

"Yes...", she says smiling widely.

"What an amazing song dude... congratulations on that one".

"Thanks!".

"Who...I'm not gonna ask who you were speaking to but has that person heard it?".

"Yeah!", Lauren says laughing.

"Oh, let's speak about Camila Cabello. We're not dumb here", the other interviewer says making everyone laugh.

"It is about Camz", she admits smiling, "But we spoke about it and I showed it to her after we reconnected months later after the... you know... break up".

"So you wrote it after the breakup?"

"Yeah... I wrote it after we broke up back in August. I  actually wrote the song like the minute after we broke up..."

"You did?"

"Yeah, it's just so heartbreaking when you have so many expectations about something... about a relationship in this case", Lauren says before continuing, "and then you realize things are not going as expected".

"Did you feel like you were being a little crazy at the time?", he asks making Lauren think for a couple of seconds.

"No, I don't think it's crazy to experience those kinds of feelings", she starts, "I am someone who has like really bad anxiety and I have stuff that I get triggered by really easily... and that's just not crazy, that's just me", she says before making a small pause. "I was so upset at the moment at the lack of communication, I think I was valid about being upset about it because that's what led to the breakup... I recognize now that I was completely out of line on my end and most of the communication problems were basically my fault... but yeah", Lauren says laughing at the last part.