High school ( 2/? )

Izuku pouts, looking at his phone, it was Saturday today and throughout the week Izuku hasn't been able to meet up with his best friends at all, it leaves an ache in his stomach, even if he tried to not become dependent on them too much he really misses them, he kinda felt like crying but he should understand that they have something else to do aswell, UA is a very stressful school after all.

Kacchan 💥 : Sorry, the bitch is taking us somewhere today.

Kiri 🌸 : we'll make it up to you Izuku!!!!

Shoto ♥️ : I'll sneak out by night and come to your room then we'll spend the day tomorrow I'll bring my clothes, if I give it my all I can beat my father on a one on one, don't worry.

it's fine!!! I don't mind!!! ^0^
I was planning to introduce you guys to my friends today

Kacchan 💥 : friends????

I met them in school!!! They're really nice!!!
Ah one of them keeps groping me though

Kiri🌸 : what

Kacchan 💥 : who the fuck

Shoto ♥️ : I personally want to be introduced to them Izuku
Shoto ♥️ : what mall are you going to. We want to meet them Izuku,

Kiri 🌸 : yeah we want to meet Izu's friends! Screw going to whenever Mizuku wants us to go, we want to get to know Izu's friends!!!
Kiri 🌸 : If Izu likes them they must be nice enough right???
Kiri 🌸 : send us the location right now Izuku

Huh????? No you need to spend time with her
She'll get mad

Kacchan 💥 : send us the location

Shoto ♥️ : send us the location

[ Seen : 7:34 ]

Kiri 🌸 : Izuku we know you can see this

[ Seen : 7:35 ]

Izuku frowns, quickly closing his phone, he can hear the notifications going off.

He wears something he's never really tried before, he doesn't know why but he has this urge to sorta impress his friends. He wears a large blue denim long sleeved shirt and over it was an even larger white sweater, the collar of his denims were showing, he rolled up the sleeved of his sweater to show them under it. The sweater stops at his mid thigh and the sleeves only show his fingers. Then he wears dark blue loosely-fit skinny jeans and some brown boots.

On his side was a light brown sling bag that had his wallet and other things inside.

As Izuku stares at himself in the mirror, he can't help but think that he looks more like a child in this outfit, it makes him look so small. He wears a white scarf too. Just in case he runs into his best friends.

"Hey mom? I'm going to the mall now with my friends"

"Do you need extra money dear?"

"No, I think I have enough, bye mom!"

"Be careful on your way home today!" His mother shouts from the kitchen. Izuku walks out.