🐢31🐢

No one's POV

Outside is chilly morning. It is November so the weather is cold and there is also fog. Wind is playing with dry leaves and only people who has to work are awake. Siwon is taking warm shower and Heechul is still laying in their bed wrapped in blankets. Heechul is thinking about getting up but he also likes to just roll over in their soft bed. He is simply like Heebum.

In nursery next to their bedroom is still someone peacefully sleeping. Yesung is laying on his back with his beloved turtle plushie on his tummy and grips Blankie in his left hand. He is wearing white baby suit with baby blue penguin on chest. It has socked feet and it is made from thick fleece so he doesn't need a blanket. Everything on him is small, only the bulge around his waist where is a diaper is big. Suddenly Yesung's eyelids flutter. Yesung opened his eyes and blinked few times. He is feeling small but not so much as a baby, maybe a toddler. He rolled over on his tummy and sighed happily. Nothing is better than warm bed and pacifier. Well maybe one thing is better. Being cuddled by papa and umma.

Yesung struggles to sit up but after short fight he succeed. Left side of his pelvis hurts so it is difficult to move. Then he gripped the crib bars and stares on the door. He is patiently waiting for his papa who is already out of the shower and now he is kissing Heechul. After long kiss Heechul pulled away and goes downstairs in much better mood. Siwon got dressed in black pants and white shirt. He prepares jacket and his bag and then slowly opened door of the nursery. He peeked inside and spotted his baby sitting on his bum and playing with his turtle plushie.

"Look who is awake!"

Siwon grabbed Yesung under armpits and lifted him. Siwon is always amazed by how light is their baby. He laid him down on the changing table and took of his wet diaper. Siwon is silently humming while wiping his bum with wet wipes. Then he fastened clean diaper around his bum and took of his clothes.

"Lets stretch a bit okay?"

Yesung is only sucking on pacifier and watches Siwon. Siwon gently takes Yesung's ankles and starts to slowly move his legs and then massaged his pelvis. Yesung is whining a bit but his papa then hugged him and kissed his cheeks. And Yesung is immediately feeling better.

Siwon dressed him and then carried him downstairs. Heechul cooked breakfast and they sat down. Yesung is sitting in his highchair and Siwon tied bib around his neck. Yesung takes piece of nutella banana bread and starts to eat. Soon he has nutella smeared around his mouth. Siwon kissed Heechul on lips and then kissed Yesung's cheeks.

"See you soon darlings."

Siwon left and Heechul smiled on his tiny baby.

"Come here my little mouse."

Heechul grabbed him under armpits and lifted him. Heechul is now used to hold Yesung on one arm and he walks to the bedroom. He is still holding Yesung on his hip and picks dirty clothes from floor. Then he walks in the bathroom and filled washing machine. Then Heechul stands in front of the big mirror and combed his and Yesung's hair. Heechul takes kabuki brush and put small amount of rice polish enzyme powder which he uses to keep his skin young. Yesung is giggling when Heechul runs the brush over his cheeks but then turned around when they heard chuckling.

"I forgot my phone."

Siwon is standing there and chokes on laugh because Heechul looks ridiculous with bring pink hair fastener which is keeping his hair out of his face. Heechul huffed and start to brush his teeth.

"Heechul he isn't some kind of a purse, let him walk on his own and dont hold him all the time."

Heechul feels offended and turned around with angry huff. He slowly set Yesung down on his feet and Yesung sat down on the bathroom rug. He is watching his umma and then waved to his daddy who left. Meanwhile Heechul thinks about what Siwon said. He just cant help to himself, in moment when he sees Yesung he has to hold him. But what if he is bothering Yesung?

"Umma has to work a little bit."

Heechul takes Yesung's hand and they go in his office. Heechul sat down at his desk and Yesung sat down on the fluffy carpet where are few of his toys. Heechul is focusing on his work and doesnt see that Yesung seems confused. The poor baby doesn't understand why umma isn't carrying him around like before. Yesung isn't sure if umma wants to cuddle with him so he waddled into his playroom. There in corner sits big sloth plushie which Siwon ordered from Japan. It is cute and made from warm soft material. Yesung laid on the sloth's tummy and wrapped his small hands around the stuffed animal. Meanwhile Heechul feels annoyed. He is used to have Yesung with him all the time, he does basically everything with him. Heechul groaned and closed his laptop.

Stupid Siwon. Heechul loves to cuddle with Yesung and he wants his baby right now. Heechul got up and went into the playroom. He almost fainted because of the huge wave of jealousy. His baby cant cuddle with stuffed animal! Yesung is sleeping so Heechul carefully grabbed him under armpits. He slowly lifted Yesung and holds him on his hip. Now it is much better.

Heechul went back in his office and sat down with Yesung laying on his chest. Heechul is much more calmer when is his baby close. He is slowly rubbing his back and works for one more hour before Yesung stirred and woke up.

"I will carry you like the most luxury purse."

Heechul kissed his cheeks and squealed happily. Heechul got up and changed his diaper. Then he goes downstairs and gave bottle of formula to his little baby. He prepares quick lunch and they eat. Yesung doesn't need his after-lunch nap so Heechul turned on some cartoons. He has to choose decorations for Christmas and he opened his laptop. Heechul is holding Yesung in his lap so his baby can see the screen too. Soon Yesung feels tired again and fell asleep again. He is excited because soon they will be Christmas. Heechul now can look for some presents. It is simple with Yesung but he has no idea what he should give to Siwon. Luckily Heechul isn't a little so he knows that he still have few weeks to decide. After Yesung's another nap they go for a walk with Bugsy. It is cold so Yesung is wearing thick white padded jacket and white beanie with bears ears. They stopped in a coffee shop and Heechul bought latté for him and cocoa for Yesung. Then they go in park and feed ducks. Of course that Siwon got few photos of Yesung but Heechul then better holds Yesung's hand so he wont meet the ducks too closely. Then they go back home and Yesung is colouring until his papa came home. They eat dinner and Yesung is enjoying his grilled cheese, he even gave a bit to Bugsy. After dinner it is bath time. Yesung is sitting in the big bathtub full of bubbles and toys. He is sucking on pacifier while his umma and papa bath him. Then Siwon wrapped their baby in fluffy towel with hood and carried him in their bedroom. He slowly massaged lavender oil into his skin and then diapered him. Heechul dressed Yesung in white legless onesie with reindeer Rudolph on chest. Heechul feeds him bottle of warm milk and then they tucked their baby in crib. Yesung is sucking on red pacifier and watches crib mobile turning around above him. His eyes slowly closed and soon he is softly snoring with his papa's big hand resting on his full tummy.