♥ 13 ♥

I'm going on-stage again. But this time it was all me, just me. I'm so fucking nervous. The thought of just dancing, not singing and what happened earlier made me feel less nervous, at least.

As I walk to the stage, the shouts and claps were so loud than earlier. There's more people now, too. I smiled at them, they noticed and squealed. There was a lot of cameras too.

I noticed some people waving to get my attention. It was them, the boys. My smile fades and I feel nervous again. But all of those things got out my mind when Jin suddenly pulls out a big poster. It was me. A beautiful stolen shot of me. Yoongi had pulled out a banner that says "Go Y/N! Hwaiting!". The others were doing the finger heart. They're being sweet these days, especially Jin. Well he's being kind of a baddish-sweet personality.

I finished the dance quickly. Crowd is jumping, squealing, etc. The whole arena was noisy. I think that even outside of here, you could hear the shouts. I can't believe this is true.

"Y/N!" I was walking to the staff room to get some water when suddenly someone called me. It was a girl and a boy. I think they're the same age as me.

"OMG! Annyeong!" The girl squealed. What's with squealing today?

"A-Annyeong!" I said, then bowed.

"OMO! We just got noticed." She said grabbing the man's arm. Jumping up and down. I giggled by her cute actions.

"Um, we have some questions. We promise to not tell the paparazzis." The man said, smiling. Wait, he looks familiar.

"Uh, okay." I said.

He looks so familiar. Where did I saw him? I can't recall.

"Oh, I'm Nam Joohyuk. This is my friend, Lee Narae."

"Oh! Your the actor?" He nodded and gave me his gorgeous smile. He kid of reminds me of Namjoon.

"Can we sit in a couch? So we could start the chit-chats!" Narae said, looking around, maybe finding somewhere to sit, while clapping.

She saw a big yellow couch for us to sit. It was in my room. We seated.

"So, I know who you are." Joohyuk said, making me nervous.

"H-Huh?"

"Naseok?" He said, giving me goosebumps.

"Omo! Please don't tell anyone!"

"I know, Y/N. Your secret is safe with me. With us." He said giving me his smile again. I'll definitely will melt any second now.

"So, are you single?" He asks. I nodded.

"Good!" Narae said giving thumbs up, while Joohyuk is smiling.

"So, do you have like, a crush or something?" She asks.

"Well yeah? Uhm, I don't really know yet." I said, confused. I don't know my feelings anymore.

"Are you like into the boys? You know, BTS. I heard that you live with them." He said.

"Well yeah. I'm into one boy." I said. His smile fades slowly. He looks down. Narae was rubbing his back. "Uhm, is there something wrong?" I asked.

He looks up to me again, "Y/N, I have been watching you since you were in Busan, being trained." He said, which made me confuse more.

"Uh, what?"

"Y/N, he's been crazy inlove with you these past few years!" Narae said, she's not that jolly anymore. She turned into a serious woman.

"Uh, I'm sorry? But who's crazy inlove with Y/N?" A familiar husky voice said, I loooked at the door and saw him, standing there, leaning againts the frame. He looks pissed.

"Taehyung?" I said...

-----------------------

A/N:

Short update :3