Arc 3.10

That's why to her Tian Bingyi was nothing in her eyes since he was a man who had no ambition like Tian Muchen.

However, she couldn't be disrespect toward him either so her tone was polite when she answered,”Your Highness, this humble one does not have the qualification to be your friend but if Your Highness has thought of this one as a friend then it would be this humble one's greatest fortune!”

Hearing her textbook reply, Tian Bingyi frowned.

“You are no fun at all! Stop acting like this and act like yesterday!”

Yi Zifeng still maintained her bowing posture as she calmly responded,”Your Highness, this humble one does not dare to!”

“Want to disobey my order?” Tian Bingyi pretended to be annoyed by her so he spoke in a dissatisfied tone.

Although Yi Zifeng was annoyed inside she still retained her calm demeanor.

“This humble one has committed a grave sin, please forgive this one!”Even though she asked for forgiveness her face didn't show any fear or remorse at all it was still her usual frosty face.

Seeing that she still had that stubborn expression, the corner of his lips curled into a mischievous smile.

It has been ages since I met someone that needs to be tamed.

“As a punishment, you will be my personal servant for 3 months. At the end of today, I need to see you at my living quarter so quickly go pack your belongings.”

Let me borrow your tactic a little bit, lil brother.

Didn't expect to hear this kind of unreasonable demand, Yi Zifeng was a bit angered. Even if she was a low-rank official she was still the legitimate ‘son’ of the left prime minister so her status was not low enough to the point that others could just order her around like this.

Nonetheless, the other party was from the imperial family and also the advisor so she could only secretly grit her teeth and complied with his order.

She respectfully bowed toward him then quickly went away without looking back.

As for Tian Bingyi, his mood only got better once he saw that he finally cracked her cold face. He watched her departing back with a smile on his face then finally turned to walk away thinking that he wouldn't be bored anymore inside the palace and he also could get away from his little brother's jealousy.

A woman pretending to be a man, how amusing!

On the other side, the atmosphere was completely different from those two.

It's lunchtime and once again Lifan tasted the poison for him before Muchen moved his chopsticks to eat his foods.

All of a sudden, Muchen spoke,”You don't like them?”

So Lifan abruptly paused. He looked at him then quickly answered,”No, I like them just that I'm not that hungry.”

Muchen slightly knitted his brows together as he put down his chopsticks he lightly said,”Don't lie.”

Seeing his little one eating dispassionately he knew that he didn't like these foods so he didn't want him to endure eating them.

“Eunuch Zu, change these foods.”

Suspecting that he had angered the male lead, Lifan instantly cut in,”Your Majesty, this servant will eat these so no need to change!”

Muchen just gave him a side glance then indifferently said,”Change.”