251

"Amelia stop!" Harry grabs me as I get to the stairs, prohibiting me from leaving.

"She's down there say someone shooting everyone!" I try to budge from his grip but he was always too strong for me.

"No, I don't care if she's down there. I'm not letting you getting shot." He objects and pulls me back.

"She's my best friend!"

"And you're my fiancé." He fights.

"Go to my room, I'll go and get her." Louis steps in, taking his gun out of his waistband which I'm surprised he had on him considering Audrey was straddling him not long ago.

"I'll go too." Harry says.

"No, you're staying here." I shake my head. "You don't even have a gun on you."

"You don't?" Louis arches his brow in surprise.

"No, but I'm not staying up here and hiding." He furrows his brows.

"You're not hiding, you're keeping Amelia safe. I will get Audrey on my own. Just stay in my room, please." He says in demand before turning around and running down the stairs to the mayhem.

"C'mon." Harry grabs my hips and hurries me further into the hallway and into Louis room.

"Harry I won't ever forgive myself if something happens to her." I feel my heart race to the point where it aches and my hands were shaking.

"She will be fine, Louis will get her. Maybe she ran out the door already when she stormed away from you." He states while pulling me into Louis' room and shutting the door.

"But what if she isn't." I stare up at his green eyes, standing a couple feet in front of him. I felt like crying, but I couldn't cry yet. My throat was dry and my stomach was turning in nothing but fear. I don't know what I'll do if Audrey gets hurt, especially after the argument we had.

"She will be." He says as I hear more screams come from the main floor and more gunshots. I wanted to throw up in nerves.

"I have to go find her!" I go to storm past him and back out the door but he grabs me by my upper arm.

"No, you're not going down there." He pulls me back calmly.

"Harry let go!" I shout and try to free myself from his firm grip on my arm.

"Amelia." He spoke quietly but I ignore him.

"No Harry! I am not sitting up here while she is down there with her life at risk! I won't do it!" I scream at him, my blood boiling. I tug my arm repetitively, trying to get to the door but he won't let me go. He pulls me back to him so I slam into his chest.

"Let me go!" I scream as he holds both of my arms now. "Harry!"

He doesn't say anything, just looks down at me with a straight face, holding my upper arms tight.

I try with everything I have to free myself but I couldn't. I was upset and getting enraged that he wasn't letting me go. I started punching his broad chest with the sides of my fists but he wouldn't let me leave, trying to push myself off of his body.

"Harry!" I shout and hit but he still won't budge.

"No." Is all he says.