11

Jin's POV

"Hi hyung." Something was up with Taehyung, he seemed worried, and confused.

"Taehyung, are you okay? You look confused." I tilted my head as I asked him the question, his eyes widened at the fact that I noticed this. He just shook his head and walked into the living room. Rude brat.

Since Jeongguk was the only one still asleep, I decided to wake him up like the good mother I am. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door to see if he was awake or not. Judging by the fact that all I got was silence, I walked in.

Woah.

No one's POV

Jeongguk was laid on his side, whimpering. (And no, not like that you big bunch of perverts.) He was sweating like mad and clearly looked like he was having a nightmare. (Clearly)

Jin ran up to him, his motherly instincts kicking in. He ran to his side of the bed and started vigorously shaking him.

"Jeongguk-ssi! Wake up!!" Jeongguk shot up from the loud noise, breathing heavily. He looked up at Jin, his eyes widening. No one has ever seen him having a nightmare before, he always dealt with them on his own. On the other hand, Jeongguk thought that the nightmares had stopped considering he hasn't had one in years. Jeongguk quickly climbed out of the bed and ran to the bathroom, locking himself in.

Jeongguk's POV

I had a nightmare. I haven't had one in so long. Since I met all my hyungs, they stopped.

I looked myself in the bathroom and sat on the toilet, hyperventilating. Jin knocked on the door so many times that I lost count, I couldn't face him after he saw that. To other people, it just looks like a simple nightmare but to me, it's so embarassing that an 18 year old man still has nightmares that scare him into having a panic attack.

No one's POV

Jin gave up and stepped away, sighing. He swore he could hear Jeongguk crying. He didn't get why Jeongguk was so embarrassed, it was only a nightmare. Suddenly, Jin thought of something. He knew that he and Taehyung had been getting closer recently. He knew that Jeongguk had always had a soft spot for Taehyung. If he got Taehyung to talk to him, maybe he would come out.

Jin ran down the stairs, suprised that he didn't think of the idea sooner.

"Taehyung!" Jin yelled, panting as he reached the living room.

"What's wrong hyung?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head.

"Jeongguk was having a nightmare so I woke him up but he just got up and locked himself in the bahtroom, he won't come out and I think he's crying."

Taehyung's eyes widened, he also had a soft spot for Jeongguk. He got off the couch and instantly ran upstairs to the bathroom. There he met a Namjoon, who looked like he really needed to pee.

"Whoever's in there, hurry up before I pee myself!" Namjoon kept banging on the door, probably not helping Jeongguk's current state.

The loud noise was scaring Jeongguk more than he already was. There's 2 bathroom so why didn't he leave already?

"Namjoon-hyung, can you leave for a few minutes? Yoongi is finished in the other bathroom now." Taehyung asked, with a sweet smile on his face. Namjoon instantly waddled to the other bathroom and Taehyung walked up to the door.

"J-Jeongguk, please come out. I'm worried about you." Taehyung said, softly knocking on the door.

Jeongguk instantly shot up. He debated on whether or not to open the door but soon decided he should, to prevent the older from worrying even more.

He got off the toilet seat and walked towards the door. As he opened the door, he was met with Taehyung's worried eyes brimming with tears that were threatening to spill.

"Jeongguk, are you okay?" Taehyung instantly ran up to Jeongguk and engulfed him in an overwhelming hug. Jeongguk however was not used to this, he dealt with all of this on his own. The thought that someone was there for him and actually cared made him break down again.

He started to sob in Taehyung's shoulder and they both fell to the floor.

"T-Taehyung, please don't leave me. Please." He begged as he started to sob harder as Jin was around the corner, tears in his eyes as he watched the heartbreaking scene.

"I won't Ggukie. I promise."

They both cried into eachother until they fell asleep. In the bathroom.