Chapter 37: Never Have I Ever.

AN- Long chapter ahead!

Emily's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

"No, of course not," I speak before anyone else does.

I don't mind Camilla and Jamie joining us.

"Yeah, you can come in but he stays right there," Ian speaks in both a nice and dangerous tone. We can all feel the tension between him and Jamie as he glares at him.

I look at Liam but he just shrugs and brings me closer to his chest.

We're all scattered around the lounge. Colton is by our right while Brian is by our left with some chick on his lap.

Jasmine has her phone in her hands with a happy smile on her face. I suddenly remember Ian mentioning she going on a date. I'm definitely going to talk to her about that!

Jacob and Chloe have been flirting nonstop and it's kind of getting annoying.

I look at Tyler running his hands on Gina, a girl I know from Hardwood's lap. She's blushing and he has a smirk on his face. I shake my head at him and he winks at me.

Nicole looks like she's sleeping on Ian's shoulder as he has his arms around her shoulder.

"Where's Rob?" I ask Liam.

"He went to bring Emily in." He replies.

"Oh!" I tense. I haven't seen her in a while. I don't even know what to say to her or what to do when I see her. I miss her.

Liam probably senses my nerves so he squeezes my left hand.

"So guys, I have something to say," Jamie says after the bodyguard lets them in.

"I thought I said you should stay right there," Ian growls.

"Let's hear what he has to say first, Ian." Tyler reasons making Ian scowl harder.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry." Jamie apologizes.

The room suddenly becomes quiet.

What exactly is he sorry for?

Camilla rolls her eyes and takes a seat beside Brian.

Nobody says anything to Jamie's apology.

I look at Liam and he doesn't seem bothered by what's happening in the room. "Your girlfriend is here," I whisper in his ear.

"Yes, you are." He whispers back and kisses the spot behind my ear, making me shiver.

"Not me, your ex-girlfriend."

He looks away from me and looks at Camilla who is now speaking with Brian in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, I've noticed." He looks back at me.

"Aren't you going to say hi?" I bring my face closer to his.

"Is that what you want?" He looks down at my lips.

I frown at his question but don't break away from his eyes.

"Thought as much." He chuckles and pecks my lips.

"When are you two ever not trying to swallow each other?" Rob asks.

I chuckle and see him and Emily. She goes over to Chloe and Jacob and they both stand up to hug her.

"Emily Parker. The girl that stole my spot on the hotlist." Camilla speaks.

What? I didn't know that.