Orange

His head banged against the wall, he saw stars and there was a slight ringing in his ears. But none of it mattered cuz Jeon Jungkook was pinning him, lips hungry and wild chasing every inch. one hand holding him in place while the other was jerking their cocks together creating an awesome friction and unyielding pleasure. Both of them groaned loudly, lost in ecstasy.

Thunder boomed outside and the windows rattled at the strong downpour of rain.

The room was a disaster. The night stand toppled over, the sheets strewn a mess, cloths discarded angrily and both the males naked and hard, aiming for the ultimate pleasure.

"call me a pussy now, bitch" Jungkook growled giving a harsh tug, causing the other male to cry out "fucking dare you!"

"oh s-shit!" Taehyung groaned loudly "fu- ngh"

Jungkook kept stroking without mercy. Groans and moans escaped their mouths as they neared their climax. All of a sudden, Jungkook turned him over, and pushed him against the full length mirror in his room.

Fuck! That's hot!

The scene he saw in the mirror was downright filthy. Both the alphas sweating and gasping, groaning in the slow building pleasure. Naked and hard. Taehyung placed both his hands on either side of the mirror as Jungkook pulled his ass back and rubbed his cock in between the brunette's ass cheeks.

OH fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

Taehyung tensed a little. A low growl building in his throat as a warning. But Jungkook simply kept grinding against his ass and showed no indication that he was going to penetrate Taehyung.

"relax bitch" Jungkook growled staring at him through the mirror all sexy and simply being the definition of Fuck.

"don't tell me what to do Baby boy" Taehyung grunted back and then moaned loudly throwing his head back onto the his mate's shoulder as Jungkook sneaked an arm around him and grabbed his cock, hard and leaking, and pressed onto its head, thumb teasing his slit.

"oh yeah?" Jungkook smirked "we'll see that"

And then he sped up his movements and began stroking the other in a very fast and painful pace.

"oh fuck!" Taehyung choked while Jungkook kissed along his expanse of neck, creating vivid dark bruises.

Taehyung just couldn't take his eyes off the mirror. Watching themselves seemed to hype his own cock. The scene was so unholy to simply not watch it.

"gotta mirror kink bitch?"

"don't call me a bitch" Taehyung snarled, he could feel his climax nearing. "I will rip off your pathetic cock, baby boy."

But Taehyung would never admit it. Jungkook degrading him was definitely one of his kinks. The fire pooling in his lower belly increased with the amount of filth Jungkook spat.

His balls tightened and his muscles tensed, he moaned out as he was about to cum and then suddenly Jungkook's fingers grabbed the base of his cock denying his release.

Taehyung screamed, scrunching his face and shutting his eyes as the orgasm that built in him was lost and he came completely dry.

Lightening sparked in the skies followed by a low rumble.

Jungkook snickered behind him. Taehyung snarled, beyond angry, he turned around and punched Jungkook to the floor.
"bloody fucker!"

Jungkook feel to the floor with a loud thud and Taehyung straddled his shoulders, grabbing his face and thrust his cock into the fallen alpha's mouth.
"suck well, baby boy. I don't want you to disappoint me."