21: Looking Good Girls

The girls were walking to the Cathedral when they heard a whistle.

"Looking good girls." A familiar voice came from behind. Cecilia, Elyse, Autumn, Ally, Raelynn and Maddie all spun around to see Chad.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Maddie grumbled. "Shut the fuck up Prince Jerk." she walked right up to him and kicked him straight in the balls.

"Well that was... abrupt." Ally blinked.

"He's lucky I don't have my frying pan right now." Rae looked at her nails.

"Well he deserved that." Elyse commented.

"Probably best we go." Ceci said.

"I'm not done." Maddie said and promptly punched Chad in the nose. "Okay now I'm done. We can go."

"What was that for." he groaned.

"For being a dick." Maddie shrugged. "Catcalling the very girls you bully? Hm? The very girls you pay no attention to until they put on a pretty dress? Go kiss Audrey's ass." she rolled her eyes.

"Wow." Autumn mumbled.

"This is great." Rae snorted.

"And what do you have to say to that?" Maddie tilted her head, smiling fakely.

"I hate you." he groaned.

"Back at ya buttercup." Elyse said.

"Don't worry the feeling's mutual." Maddie patted Chad's chin.

"Among aaaaalll of us." Rae added.

"You done now pretty boy?" Maddie asked, and he nodded weakly in response.

"And are you gonna catcall us again?" she kept hold on his chin and he shook his head.

"Wait... is almighty sexist Prince Jerk scared of a princess?" Maddie snorted. "Not even putting up a fight."

"I'm not scared of you." He scoffed.

"Then why are you still on the floor and listening to me?" Maddie raised her eyebrows.

"Maddie... he's not worth it." Rae sighed.

"I'm not done." Maddie snapped.

"Maddie we need to go." Elyse sighed. "As much as I'd like to watch you kick his ass, we're late." Maddie groaned and kicked Chad's stomach, knocking him to the floor once again.

"Fine." she turned around and walked back over to the girls.

"Let's go." Ceci said, linking her arms with her sister and Rae.

"Yes." Ally nodded and Rae smiled. Autumn pulled Elyse and Maddie and linked her arms with theirs.

"It's going to be great!" Autumn said excitedly. Maddie groaned and tried to pull her arm away but gave in.

"Whoopie, let's go." Elyse said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

**

"Girls you all look lovely!" Belle exclaimed as the girls approached the entrance to the Cathedral. "Maddie are you wearing makeup?" she asked in shock. Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Yes! She let me put it on her." Autumn said excitedly.

"It's one time alright." Maddie grumbled.

"Well it looks great." Belle smiled.

"I don't like it." Maddie scoffed and looked down at her feet.

"Well I think someone does." Ceci commented, gesturing inside the building. In the center of the aisle with all the VKs was Jay, clearly noticing Maddie's arrival.