🌻 Paper Planes || Flirtatious! Susie X Fem! Reader

[ a/n ] || requested by @Amberdoodles ( oh nuuu i cant tagg D: )

♡》

Susie pins you to a locker with one hand as she hovers above you. "Is your name Charity? Because my heart is racing for you."

So, Susie learned how to flirt. She was pretty bad at it when they were far from home, battling critters that would come along the path. But it seemed like she had an interest on improving her pick-up lines and decide to test it on someone.

But.. why you?

You blush a tint of pink. You already knew she didn't mean it since it was just a practice on a fair maiden such as yourself. Nonetheless, your heart races.

"Um.. Kris? What kind of drug did you let Susie take?" You awkwardly laugh, tilting your head to Kris who was watching the both of you. Kris snickers.

Susie lets go off you. "Sorry Y/N, Kris just suggested to test it on you." She explains, keeping a distance between you.

"Oh! Well that's fine. Why didn't you try it on Noelle though?" You ask.

"Nah." She says. "We're not close."

"So, you're saying we are?"

Susie walks up to you to the point that both if your shoulders brushed each other. "Is this good?" She smirks, teasing you. You furiously blush while you look away.

Kris says that's enough and that the three of you should head to class already.

Susie parts away from you, no longer making any physical contact. "Okay Kris, whatever." Then she turns to you with an amused smile. You plaster a half smile with the tint still obvious on your soft cheeks.

The three of you head to class.

*

"Pssst, Y/N." Susie gains your attention. It was not the perfect time to chat though since Ms. Alphys was discussing in the mid part of the lesson but you didn't like the subject anyway so you turn to her.

"Hm?" You hum in question. She gives you a crumpled piece of paper and whispers, "Open it."

You didn't question any further. You raise a brow as you turn back to your seat. You carefully unfold the crippled paper, it feels like anytime soon, it was going to rip. Alas, you manage to get through the unravelling and read the passage,

Are you French?
Because Eiffel for you.

Your eyes widen as you cover your mouth with your hand while blushing. That was one of the most cheesiest lines you've ever heard but, you smile up to your cheeks making it ache.

"Pffft!" You're not going to giggle. You shouldn't. You were in class. You don't want to get in trouble, do you? So as you flush in red, you decide to give a note back with a nicely folded piece of paper.

Even if there was no gravity in Earth,
I'd still fall for you.

You snicker at your own statement and quickly hand it to Susie. You can hear her giggles from where you were from. You were proud.

A few moments later, Susie throws a piece of another crumpled paper to your table. Luckily, it landed right where the both of you want it to be.

You open it and,

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk pass you again?

Smooth. Real smooth. Since when did Susie become so charming? You wrote back again and threw it to her this time.