Chapter 12

They took Will to the hospital, and you stayed with him the entire time. That was until you got there.

You and him got separated by the amount of people. He started screaming and sobbing again.

"MOVE!" You yell darkly as the nurses ignore you.

"He needs me!!" You say as you try and push through them.

You hear Wills scream louder and calling your name.

You start crying, knowing that the he is screaming in pain.

Once he's in a room, everyone surrounds him. You don't care who you hurt or push, you had to get to Will.

You pushed at least 3 people over and probably sprained a nurses wrist when you finally got to him.

Even if it was for a spit second, you would do anything to get to him. You finally make it and reach as far as you can and grab his hand.

He stops screaming and crying and holds your hand tightly. You sigh of relief as everyone steps away from you and him.

They used a sedative on him shortly after.

Everyone had questions for you, but you didn't even think about answering. All you did was sit next to Will and hold his hand.

After the nurses gave up, you finally let out a sigh.

"He's going to be alright. He's a fighter," Mike says as he touches your shoulder.

"I know. I know..." you mumble as you look at Will.

Joyce walks, "Mind if I sit next to you?"

You smile and nod, as she pulls another chair up next to you. You and her start talking about Will, but then she says something that intrigues you.

"Yeah, Will talks about you a lot," Joyce says as she looks at the sleeping Will.

"H-he does?" You stutter. She nods.

"Good things, I hope," you say quietly.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say he likes you," she says while looking at you. You start to blush.

"W-well, you can never be sure, I mean. He hasn't said anything to me about it or-," "It's okay Y/n. Every time he comes home from hanging with you, he's always happy and excited," Joyce says, cutting you off. You blush darker.

"You two will be great together," she says while touching your hand. You smile and look at her.

"Thank you.." you whisper.

Good thing Mike was taking a nap... he would've teased you for the rest of your life if he saw the color of your face.

"Mrs. Byers?" A doctor asks as he walk in.

"We'd like to have a word," he says as he opens the door for her.

"Look through my eyes and give me advise through this thing," she whispers to you before leaving.

You nod at her as she smiles. You close your eyes and lean back in your seat. You used your powers and went into Joyces' perspective.

"Can you hear me?" You ask her in her head.

"Loud and clear," she says telepathically back. She walks into a room filled with other doctors. She sits at the end of the table, where everyone can see her.

"So tell us what's going on?" One of the main doctors ask.

"That, thing, it... it did something to him," Joyce stutters, unsure of her words at first.