III. Piper

Me: Annabeth! Say it.

Annabeth: No!

Me: Weren't you the one who said Percy had to do it?

Annabeth: Yeah. Because I wasn't the one doing it!

Annabeth: And maybe because I didn't want to do dares.

Me: Well to bad because in this chapter your doing one.

Percy: Annabeth just do it.

Me: Listen to your boyfriend Wise Girl!

Percy: Hey! Only I get to call her Wise Girl!

Annabeth: Fine I'll do it.

Annabeth: The author doesn't own any of us. Rick Riordan does.

Annabeth: There. Happy!?

Me: Very much, yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Piper and Annabeth, truth or dare?" Travis asked. As soon as I heard my name, I looked up to see Travis blushing a bit and avoiding Katie's eyes next to him. Instead, he looked at me and Annabeth with a wild grin on his face. Looking at him sitting next to Katie, I thought they were so cute together! "Awww!" I mouthed. Dang it! My Aphrodite is showing.

I looked over to Annabeth. She mouthed dare and I nodded. "Dare," we said in unison.

"I dare you guys to break up with your current boyfriends and date each other's boyfriend," Travis said with a huge smile on his face.

Annabeth, Percy, Jason, and I looked horrified. There were some snickers from Leo and Connor, but when Annabeth glared at them, they stopped. "Fine," Annabeth said. I was surprised that Annabeth didn't argue or kill Travis. Then Annabeth looked over to Thalia, and they both nodded. I got the feeling that they were planning something to fix all of this mess.

"Percy, I'm breaking up with you," Annabeth said without hesitation.

"After all this, this is how we end it?! At least feel a bit sad about it," Percy complained.

The group looked over to me, and I guess I have to do the same. "Jason, I'm breaking up with you, too," I said with a sigh.

"Ok now, both of you have to date each other's boyfriends," Travis explained. I just rolled my eyes. Annabeth went over to Jason, and I went over to sit next to Percy and shot a look that said I'm going to kill you to Travis. Both boys looked uncomfortable. I wouldn't blame them.

"I give my turn to Thalia," said Annabeth. Thalia grinned.

"Piper and Annabeth, truth or dare?" Thalia said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter.

Bye my demigods! Peace out! ✌️