30

A/N: HI! I'm sorry for this huge time skip!!!!! Hehehe!!! surprise :>

*EDITED

4 YEARS LATER——————

"You have a message babe. It's from Harvey." Said my boyfriend Nick.
Well, more like fiancé since we were engaged. Well I was only 20 but we just promised to stay engaged, and marry later.

We live together in this rented 2 storied apartment. And we also go to college together. He's doing architecture whereas I'm doing interior designing.

"Thank you mister." I Said before opening this envelop that looks like it has Been couriered.

It was and invitation for some party.
The Hemmings invite you for their 25th anniversary party!

After reading the headline I dropped the package. I knew Dad and Hemmings were still friends but an invitation for me?

How will it be like to go there all over again?

"What happened?" Nick asked . He sat there on the study table, working on some designs.

"It's from the Hemmings. They're having an anniversary party." I Said.

Nick knew about them. He was my best friend before my loved. He got up from his seat and came and hugged me.

"You ok?" He asked rubbing my back.

I nodded. Don't want those bitter memories back. That was the worst of my life.

"When is it?" Nick asked.

"In two days," I Said.

"You up for it? We really haven't been any where for the longest," he said.

"I- I don't know..." I said pulling away from him. Facing him after all these years? My mad love?

"Hey," Nick Said before he cupped both my cheeks.
"You don't have to."

"I know but... let's do this Nick. It's been a while since we met dad too." I Said fiddling with my fingers. I hoped I was making a right decision.

"You okay with me coming?"

"Of course baby, can't do it without you!" I Said and have him a small peck on the lips.

I was so not prepared for this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*after the flight*

"DADDYYYY!" I screamed and I ran in my fathers arms. We have met after such a long time.

It's hard to live in England when your dad's all over in America. I have even caught up a bit of an accent living with Nick. He has such a heavy accent that ugh, it's beautiful.

"Hello love. It's so good to see you. You've dropped weight." He said pulling away with a frown.

"Oh please dad." I rolled my eyes.

"You've not been taking care of her Nick?" Dad Asked Nick who was carrying all of our luggage. Dad would kill him if he saw that I was carrying some bags.

"I have been. How you've been Harvey?" Nick asked.

"Good,great. You dad came over one day for some business chats, it was fun." Harvey Said and nick nodded.

We got to his car and stuffed all our luggage inside the sat down in the there finally letting out a sigh of relief.

"So you guys will be going to the party then? I hope it's not awkward, I thought I'd call you guys since I'll not be there to attend. And it would really rude if no one represented my presence there. And plus you did know Luke before." Dad said while driving.