43: No Time Like The Present

It was a beautiful sunny day in Corona. Not a single cloud in the sky, warm rays from the sun reflecting onto the earth's surface. And what did one certain alchemist do during this beautiful, perfect day?

He stayed cooped up in his lab working on his science experiments.

Varians POV

Ugh I need more metal from the blacksmiths! I think to myself as I walk around the lab looking for some scrap metal. "uhh!" I sigh dramatically falling onto my chair before getting back up to grab my coat and a bag filled with gold coins. "Dad! I'm heading to Corona for some metal! I'll be back in a few hours!" I call from the lab door. "Okay son! Be back before 8pm!" My father calls from the house. I jump down the stairs outside my house and start on my way towards Corona.

As I walk past the snuggly duckling I hear singing. "I've got a dream! I've got a dream. I want to see the floating lanterns gleam! And with every passing hour I'm so glad I left my tower. Like all you lovely folks I've got a dream!" A female voice sings. I chuckle at that. "Looks like that's still up and running!" I say to myself. As I walk past a very tall mixed berries bush I see a royal blue colour in between the leaves and a weird woshing sound. It disappears from so I shake it off convincing myself it was from my imagination.

Time skip to Corona

I get to Corona and as I walk towards the blacksmith I see the same royal blue in the corner of my eyes in an alley but it goes away again. I shake my head again and assure myself I'm not going crazy.

"Your not from here are you?" I hear Xavier the blacksmith say. "Uhhh.... N-No I'm from out of town...." A young adults voice is heard as I walk through the door. "Umm Xavier! Do you have any spare metal I can take?" I say leaning over the counter. "Uhh yeah here!" Clanks are rung through the building and Xavier passes me the old swords, sheets of metals and scrap parts. 

"Oh hello there!" A woman around the age of 20-30 walks around the counter. Her (colour) eyes look down into my own eyes and her (length) (colour) hair neatly sits on her head with a fringe wiping over a small portion of her left eye. She is wearing a white button up shirt, on top is a black coat that stretches to her ankles with long beige pants neatly tucked into black leather shoes. "Umm... hi... I'm varian!" I introduce myself. "What exactly do you need all this metal for varian?" The woman asks looking at the scrap in my hand. "Oh this... it's for an invention I am currently working on." I smile at the woman and she looks interested. Her interested look changes to a confused one suddenly. "What year is it again?" She asks an accent showing through her voice. I looked at the woman like she was crazy and just laughed nervously. "Its 1786." I answered. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to get home!" I drop 5 gold coins on the counter of the blacksmith and walk out into the streets of Corona.

"So what's your name?" The woman said running up to me and walking beside me. "Oh, hello I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. My name is Varian. I am an almighty alchemist, I work with science. Not magic!" I smile at the woman and she follows me as I walk towards my home. "What's your name?" I ask back. The girl smiles at me. "I'm the doctor." She says looking around town. "The doctor of what exactly?" I question. "Space and time." She replies looking through uncle monties sweet shoppe.

As i walk past the flower shop I notice some strange beings in the ally between said shop and the bakers shop. "What the...." i say backing up. The creatures come out of the ally and into the light. They have some sort of metal armor and a blue light as one eye sticking out on the top. They look to have two hands as a plunger and some sort of pipe. "EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!" They chant, lights on their heads flashing. "Varian run!" The doctor woman shouts at me. I instantly drop everything im carrying in my hands and i just run to the doctor. "Where are we gonna hide? what are those things? Who are you?" I ask panicking as we run back towards the blacksmith. "We are gonna hide in here." The doctor runs into an ally and i see this big royal blue box. "Both of us will barley fit in there!" I say annoyed. "I'll answer you questions once your safe so get your butt in there now!" The woman says sternly unlocking the door. I run into the box and instantly after "the doctor" comes in too, locking the door.
_________________________________
There will be a part 2
I dont own doctor who or the video up top.
Picture at the top is not my own drawing either. It was drawn by theAdmiralJP0894 but I requested it.
:3
Bye