Nov. 30th (3/10)

3:29pm

Caleb woke up in a cold sweat despite the fact that the sun beamed down on him aggressively. He quickly sat up and looked around noticing that he was in his room and not in Minho's.

Maybe I just had a bad dream?

And he would've fully supported that thought if it hadn't been for the fact that when he touched his neck, he felt two little holes. Like someone rammed a sharpened tuning fork into his neck.

He felt a lot of things.

Comfortable wasn't one.

In addition to the headache he was currently sporting, a dry mouth and throat sat in the mix. And to top it all off, he was cold.

Minho. He growled in his head before ripping the covers off of him and sliding into his fuzzy slippers before leaving his room to give the older a piece of his mind.

Except when he entered the older's room, he wasn't there.

And he wasn't in the kitchen or the living room.

In fact, he wasn't in the apartment at all.

"Fuck me!" Caleb kicked the leg of the side-table in the living room and instantly recoiled in pain upon hitting his pinky toe and not his big toe like he intended.

We can tell who didn't play sports in high school.

Once he calmed down a bit, he decided to get something into his system. It felt as though he had been sucked completely dry.

And based on what he remembered, that's probably what happened.

Caleb fixed himself something simple: a cold glass of orange juice and a tuna sandwich.

Something was better than nothing, right?

Caleb didn't understand why this had to happen to him.

Minho's stupid brother had been right. Caleb had been the stupid one to not listen to him. And now he regretted trying to get away.

He should've just stayed.

But Minho's stupid brother was also a vampire, right? Which meant that if Minho hadn't done the deed, Yuno would've.

Caleb finished his sandwich and then his juice before letting out a sigh of defeat and allowing his head to fall onto the table (after moving the plate to the side of course).

And just as he did, he heard a key enter the lock and then door slowly flew open.

Minho froze in the doorway upon seeing Caleb awake. He thought he'd still be knocked.

And on top of that, he was staring right at him.

And before he could even shut the door, the younger charged towards him shouting profanities.

"You fucker! Or should I say sucker!" Even when he was angry, he still managed to make a joke out of something.

Sometimes that was good sometimes that was bad.

"I can't believe you did what you did to me." Caleb began to hit and slap and Minho's chest, the older eating up the hits like they were pebbels and he was the Hulk.

"Back the fuck up!" The older growled, scaring Caleb a bit.

He still did what he was told though. And he backed up, allowing Minho to close the door and take his shoes off.

Minho had never really growled at him before. And despite the fact that it had been scary, Caleb had still been angry.

"Now, allow me to explain why I did what I did ..."