42.First kiss..💋

Agarwal & Ibara
"Sir you called me",Ananya asked entering the cabin of her boss.

"Yes Ananya , take a seat", Mr. Agarwal said.

"Ananya you have to go to Ahuja & Co.
They are facing some problem in there financial report , so you just go and inspect it once", Mr. Agarwal said.

"Ok sir , I will just finish my work and will leave in 15 minutes", Ananya said.

"And ya one more thing Ananya , I want you to go to Banglore on Tuesday , there is a seminar which I want you to attend and even you can meet your parents for a week", Mr. Agarwal informed her.

Ananya is shocked listening this. It has been more then 2 years that she last visited Banglore. She just don't want to go there , she don't want to remember her old days.

"Sorry sir but I can't attend that seminar and my parents are coming here on Monday", Ananya informed her boss.

"Ananya this seminar is important", Mr. Agarwal told her.

"Sir please send someone else ,I don't want to go", Ananya said.

"Think about it once again and tell your decision till Monday morning", Mr. Agarwal said.

Ananya just nod her head and went back to her cabin.

Ahuja & Co.
"Sir , this is the report which you asked for", Armaan said while giving the report to Mr. Ahuja.

"Armaan keep it with you , Miss. Mehta our C.A will be coming any time", Mr. Ahuja said.

"Actually sir , I have to go home, today is my daughter's doctor appointment", Armaan informed his boss.

"Ok Armaan , you may leave", Mr. Ahuja said.

At the reception conter of Ahuja & Co.

"May I know where is the office of Mr. Ahuja?"Ananya asked the reciepsionist.

"Mam do you have an appointment?", reciepsionist asked.

"I am C.A from Agarwal & Ibara", Ananya told the reciepsionist.

"Oohh mam come I will take you to sir's office", reciepsionist said while taking Ananya to Mr. Ahuja's office.

Armaan while going out of his office heared this girl talking to reciepsionist, he felt like he knows this voice but he couldn't see her face so he went away without seeing her.

Ananya entered Mr. Ahuja's cabin. She looked at all the financial documents, rectified the mistakes and gave the documents back. It took her two hours to complete her work.

Ananya had her lunch and went back to her office. Till she completed her work at office it is already 7, so she dropped the idea of going to karan's place and directly went to her home.

After getting freshen up and having her dinner she decided to call karan and ask him his mom's number.
She called karan. Karan picked up the call after three rings.

"Hey sweetheart, missing me", karan asked teasingly.

"You wish", Ananya said.

"I want to talk to aunty so please give me her number", Ananya said.

"Why ? What you want to talk to mom?"karan asked.

"It's personal , I can't tell you", Ananya said.

"Ok baby , wait I will give my phone to mom", karan said.

"Don't give your phone to aunty , you just give me her number I will call her on her phone itself", Ananya said.