📃: XCIV

🖋

🖋

"
I wish we could fall in love like the flower petal, fall slowly and delicate. Not hard and hurt.
"

This was not supposed to be her first experience in kissing. Remember Seokjin?

But then again, was the kiss supposed to feel this exciting? Making her legs go weak? Feeling her stomach fluttered and her head all giddy?

She felt goosebumps running from her spine, down to her toes. She could feel the combination jolt of hormones and chemicals inside her body. She couldn't think straight at all, as if she was high on drugs. That's how it felt to kiss Kim Namjoon.

Meanwhile, Namjoon's one hand was hugging her waist tight and the other hand holding her head firmly and deepening the kiss. He didn't realize how long they had been kissed. What he knew it was not enough and now he started to nibbling down her bottom lip, making the girl moaned in return.

"Mmhmmm.." she squirmed under his touch.

And that moan snapped the girl's eyes wide open. The hormone that kicked in earlier suddenly gone and exchanged with shame instead. She pushed Namjoon's body away right when she heard someone yelling.

And that someone was, Jeon Jungkook.

"AAAAAA MY INNOCENT EYES." He shouted as Mr. Kim quickly shoved his hand to quiet him down, placing an index finger on his lips and mouthed a 'psssssst!'

"Damnit, we are on the good part, Jungkook!" Mr. Yeon groaned beside him.

Let sum up everyone reaction shall we?

Jeon Jungkook, the one who never dated in his life, virgin lips. Stared at the couple with a complete shock.

Mr. Kim and Mr. Yeon were acting like a pair hormonal teenagers, watching them in from the front door. Not even wanting the show to end just yet.

Park Jimin, his jaw dropped when he saw his best friend kissing Namjoon. Initiating the kissing first even. He felt complicated and extremely disappointed.

And last but not least, Min Yoongi. He felt a surge of pain invaded his body, especially his heart. Nothing hurts more than seeing the girl that he love kissing other man and that making Yoongi felt a churn inside his stomach.

His small feline eyes widened in surprise as his body went weak. When he heard her moaning in the kiss, that's the cue for Yoongi to go away. He quickly stood up and stormed out of the room. Brushed passed the two old man who was blocking to the door.

"S-sorry... I need to go t-to the bathroom." He bit his lips to held him from crying. His tears already welled up on his eyes. He stumbled across the hall before finally found the bathroom. He opened the door and slammed it close, locking it from inside.