Prologue

Hello Lovely readers, how are you all doing? Surprised seeing a notification coming from your favorite story. No matter how many books I wrote, this one will always remain special in so many ways. So I decided to edit this story properly. Now if you haven't dropped a vote last time, make sure to drop one. Also silent readers please shower your love and do read this book once again. 

Thank you for stopping bye.

Happy reading

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"How bloody dare you? Nandini Moorthy what the hell just do you think of yourself? How Fucking dare you?" he was so angry, his eyes were blood shot and his face was as hard as almond. He punched the mirror and it broke into million pieces, she took a look at his hand which is  hurt badly...

Nandini Moorthy is scared to death, she knew the person standing in front of her was a dangerous man but he could be this crazy, she had no idea. His hand is bleeding badly and the pain on his face could easily be read but he is least bothered. His anger is enough to suppress his pain. Nandini closed her eyes in disgust. How could she forget she is dealing with a monster, why did she have to be so courteous. Now see what damage has been done. Nandini immediately calm herself and moved towards his wounded hand. The blood was oozing fast. She tried to hold him, but he moved away and she looked helplessly at him...

"Manik Please, please let me bandage it. you have hurt it really bad, please Manik let me do this...." She again tried to hold his hand but this time he hold her arms and pushed her towards the wall... His nails were digging deep inside her baby soft skin. She felt an immense pain in her body...

"And you have hurt me real bad Ms. Moorthy... Let me get one thing crystal clear in your mind. What you have done today, don't try to do that anytime in near future, Remember you are playing with fire, I will burn you alive. Ms. Moorthy, be here for what you are, don't forget we had a deal and don't you dare trying interfering in my personal life. Trust me I will Kill you with my own hands..."

His merciless behavior was enough to break her into pieces. She was nothing but just a nobody in his life who was bounded with him for a mere deal. Her tears were flowing down continuously, not because of the physical pain, but for the pain caused in her heart. He was a heartless Monster, who cannot do good for anyone in the world. She was stupid enough to think he might have a heart but that was not true and she was sure of it now...

"Am I clear? " She didn't said a word, her throat seems to be stuck and her lips seems to be jammed..

"I said am I clear?" he shouted and his hold on her became much tighter. She hissed in pain and moved her head saying yes, she understood..

He left her with a jerk and left the room leaving a broken and injured soul behind. She fell on her knees crying. Why she has to be here? Why she has to meet him? She just wanna run away somewhere right now But that too was not possible because she knew they will find her. Her shoulders were red due to his hold, his nails were dug inside her flesh, which caused some cuts on her shoulder But Manik Malhotra did not care, he is ruthless, selfish and a monster, who doesn't have a heart, who never cares about anyone's pain. Who only believes in giving pain and He is well succeeded in that.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Have come up with a new story on Manik and Nandini, it has nothing to do with Kaisi ye Yaarian, just the characters are similar..... its just the bit intro of the story.... I hope you gyz liked it.... It would be a complete love story, with full of emotional twist and turns in manan's life.... Please if you all like it then please vote and comment.... If I will Find the appropriate votes on Prologue, then only will move forward.... else will drop it....

I know you gyz have not loved my other story.... but I believe you will give this one a chance.... hoping for the best and fingers crossed..... Stay tuned and Happy reading people....  :)  :)  <3