Part 45

After Payal left Arnav turns Khushi to look at him and started asking carefully. "Khushi, I know what happened was wrong and you are scared now but baby Shyam needs a lesson and you have to face him now or later." Khushi just nodded like a child in answer "Then why you denied when Payal asked for it?"

Khushi looks down with tears not exactly knowing how to explain "I want to fight, Arnav ji but not now." She said while stuttering in between and Arnav side hugged her, stroking her arms from one hand and held her palm with another. "Arnav ji, If this matter comes out now than everything will be shattered." Arnav looks at her confused while khushi continued.

"Arnav ji, You already know how Buaji don't like me much and also held me responsible for jiji's broken marriage earlier." Now Arnav understood the matter but before he can say anything Khushi stops him. "Arnav ji, we don't even know how'll Di take this matter? Or worse what if she didn't trust me and blame me? Also she is pregnant and you have yourself told me that her pregnancy is complicated."

Arnav looked at her stunned, she is thinking all of this even now? "Khushi, but what that bast**d did with you. I don't even want to see him near you or Di. I'll tell Di everything.

Khushi looked at him scared "No! She will be shattered and it's not about what we want. It's about what she needs and she needs that creep at present. Also, Mami ji just needs an excuse to break Jiji's and Akash ji Relationship. She'll not let this chance go and I don't want that happening. I can't bear Buaji and Amma blaming and accusing me again. I won't be able to bear it, Arnav ji, please.... Just wait at least till Jiji's wedding and Di's delivery." She started crying and Arnav just cursed that every person because of whom today his Khushi is feeling helpless.

Arnav holds her close to himself, taking her into his arms and cried himself for the selfless soul suffering because of those selfish peoples including their family members because of whom she is not taking this step for herself. "Ok. I'll not take any action for now but you also have to hear me and do whatever I'll say" Khushi nodded.

"You'll not go back to GH from here. You'll come with me." When Khushi tried to protest he didn't let her do that. "I want no arguments on this topic. I'll think of some excuse for your so called family to explain them about you absence."

Seeing there is no use of protesting, Khushi agreed because she also needs Arnav right now beside her than anyone else. Gradually, she fell asleep in Arnav's arms holding him tightly.

On the other hand, Arnav started thinking about what to do and he knew that he seriously needs Payal's help about Khushi absence in Gupta House.

Next day, Arnav takes Khushi with him in his flat and hired a nurse for help. All the necessary equipments has been already arranged in room and drip was attached to Khushi's hand as she was still week.

Day before Arnav have talked to Payal and told her about Khushi's reluctance to take any action against Shyam and told her to not compel Khushi for anything. He also told her that Khushi will not go to GH as she don't want anyone to know about this incident and will be staying at his personal flat and Payal can visit her whenever she wants. When Payal tried to argue Arnav made her understand the situation and what Khushi needed. Payal agreed and told that she'll make excuse at home that Khushi has to go Mumbai to her friend Piya with whom she have studied in college.

But Arnav noticed Khushi's sudden change in behavior towards him. Where a day before she was clinging to him for comfort now she is not letting him to get close to her and it was unsettling him. He can guess that she is not scared of him like she is fearing from others. She has no problem when he's around her, in fact he can see calmness in her demour. So why she is suddenly not letting him come close to her? Arnav thought .