Part 46

Khushi launched herself in Arnav's arms pulling him closer and crying loudly while Arnav only tried to calm her. "Why are they not leaving me?"

Arnav looked confused and comes out of hug, when Khushi continues.
"I scrubbed them but his touch is not leaving me, Arnav ji. I feel disgusting."
Understanding her words Arnav's blood boiled at the thought of that ****. He looks at Khushi and then her bruised skin which now has turned more red because of hot water and constant scrubbing.

He close her eyes to control himself least he loose control and kill that **** now itself.

"I need to shower and rub them little more. Yes! Why you took me out,
Arnav ji? See. His touch is still there. You didn't even let me wash it." Khushi speaks in daze, showing him her red skin.

Arnav looked at her Shocked."What? No, Khushi. You're not going anywhere. You just had shower. Now
you just need some rest." He said trying to make her understand but Khushi was far away from it.

"No." She started shouting again and tried to stand with her wobbling legs.
"Why don't you understand, I have to wash myself otherwise his touch wouldn't go away."

She started pushing him and Arnav felt helpless, nor he can shout at her neither he can let her hurt herself .
"Fine! Calm Down. You can take shower." He agreed.

He knows that he can't force her for anything and doctor have already
said she can even loose her mental balance if she doesn't recovers soon. He can't let her loose herself.

"Sach? (Really) You wouldn't stop me?" But ignoring Khushi's words, Arnav asked something else.
"Khushi, Do you Trust me?" Khushi looked at him silently in confusion.
"I know you do. I am not doubting but I want to know, do you trust me to let
me do something without arguing?" After a small eye lock, Khushi hugged him and Arnav got the answer he needed.

"Now Let me help you with shower so that you wouldn't hurt herself more and I'll tell you later what I want you to do." He said kissing on her head.

Arnav took her inside again, he can't deny her anymore but she is adamant, so he have to take care of her, least she hurt herself again.
Arnav helps her to stand under shower carefully, supporting her weight with himself. She is so week to even stand by herself though she tried her best and turned on the lukewarm water. He carefuly removed her robe taking care of her bruises, smiling softly at her so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable because now its only him who can get close to her.
Taking body wash in his hands, he started rubbing it on her skin with gentle hands from her face, neck, her back, her hands to her legs with soft hands.

Khushi closed her eyes relieved feeling his touch. Arnav gulped looking at her closed eyes and moved his hands on her stomach to her ribcage almost caressing them on
the name of washing. This is just for her satisfaction. He thought
again and again just caressing her with his slippery hands.

Continued on blog :
depthoftruelove.blogspot.com

Arnav turned on the shower and gently removed all foam from her body and after that he wipes her body and wraps with soft towel carefully and loosely so it shouldn't hurt her.

He again took her back in room carrying her in his arms and made her sit on bed with the help of pillows.
He again comes back with another towel and wipes her hairs gently when he heard her.

"Why are you doing this?"

Arnav looks at her confused "What am I doing? Just drying your hairs otherwise you'll catch cold."

Khushi shakes her head "How can you still love me so much? After whatever happened."

Arnav's hands halted for a moment but he continued again. "Why do you trust me so much Khushi?" He retorted back.