Part 49

Next day

Arnav scrunched his eyes reluctant to wake up but feeling someone shaking him, he opened his eyes to see Khushi's face.

"Wake up, Arnav ji."

"What the! Khushi, please let me sleep and you also sleep. I am feeling tired."

"Then sleep, but atleast Leave me. I need to have shower."

"Khushi! It's so early. Love, sleep for sometime than I'll take you for shower."

"Arnav ji, I need to have shower now, she said giving pressure to 'Now' and Arnav's sleep vanished."

"Acting stubborn? Are we?"

"Yes!"

Arnav smirked "Someone is looking Fresh, today."

Khushi smiled "Very much! Now leave me."

"Ok. But how will you shower yourself because I am in no mood to wake up." He replied while carrying a teasing smile on his face.

"Fine! I'll do it myself." She gets up with her wobbling legs.

"You're so stubborn. Stop! I am coming." he said while getting up and carrying her in his arms before taking her for shower.

After both got showered, Arnav helped Khushi in wearing yet another of his shirt, thinking about something and made her sit on bed.

"Doctor will be here in sometime until than I'll check what maid is cooking for breakfast."

Khushi looks at him "You called doctor?"

"umm.. yes.. actually..." Arnav started stammering.

"Because you were scared from last night." Khushi completed for him.

"Khushi!"

"Arnav Ji, when I have you, I don't need anyone."

"And I am always with you but still you need a check up." Khushi nodded with a smile.

"Will you do something for me?"

"Anything, my Love."

"Today I want to cook myself. I am tired of that boring food."

"Love, you are weak and that boring food is for your good health only."

"Please." She said with a puppy face.

"Ok but first I'll ask from doctor, only if he allows."

"Laad Governer!" Khushi mutters but smiling."

When doctor entered in room today, Khushi didn't flinched back in fear. She was holding Arnav all the time. She looked much calmer than usual which was noticed by Arnav as well doctor.

Doctor checked her pulses, temperature and etc. Arnav was all the while looking at everything keenly when he got a call and moves out of room after Khushi told him to receive it.

When Arnav came back Doctor was trying to help Khushi in getting up.

"What the hell are you doing?" He shouted making both doctor and Khushi to jerk back. Arnav ran to Khushi and pushed Doctor aside. He again settled Khushi comfortably on bed.

"What thell you were doing?" He shouted on doctor.

"Mr. Raizada, your wife wanted to know when she can walk by her own, so I was just checking her." Arnav nodded looking sternly at Khushi.