Part 50

"The secret of Love is performing some little act daily to give happiness to your beloved- an act of service, perhaps; a small gift; a word of appreciation, a smile of affection."

Arnav instantly looked at Khushi coming out of his thoughts of his meeting with that Shyam.

"When did you return back?"

"Sometime ago. You were in deep sleep, so didn't disturb."

"Your work is done?"

"Yes!"

Khushi gets up and hugs Arnav sideways when her eyes spotted few boxes and bags on sofa, frowning she she looked at Arnav.

"Arnav ji, what is this doing here?"

"Well that is surprise for my Love."

"Surprise?"

"Yes! Now when you're recovering for good, I have gone to collect all this for you."

"But what is this?"

"Wait!" he moves to get those boxes and bags and came back to keep them on bed.

"Have a Look." Arnav speaks while looking at Khushi eagerly.

Khushi moves forward and slowly opened one bag and looked at Arnav, surprised.

"Khushi, these are few new and comfortable clothes for you and footwears." Arnav answered her before she can ask.

"Khushi, in morning when you was going to get up in front of doctor, maybe you forgot but you were only in my shirt" Khushi looked down embarrassed, how can she forget that.

"Doctor, Payal and maids are around and now you want to go out of this room also. You can't stay in these shirts always. So I have selected this few clothes which will be perfect for you. It is made of soft material and not too tight to hurt you." Arnav explained further.

"But I Love to wear these shirts." She replied with twinkle in her eyes.

"What?"

"Yes! You know even Jiji was asking today for my clothes but I denied her. You know why?" Arnav shakes his head in denial.

"Because it makes me feel close to you. I always feel you near me, hiding me, securing me from everything."
Arnav looks at Khushi with so much love and kissed her forehead. Her words was so soothing and clearing showing her trust on him.

"But you're also right, I can't wear them always."

"But you can wear them in room. In nights."

"Yes!"

"So now look at your new clothes."

Pal, Do Pal,
Ki Hi Kyun Hai Zindagi
Iss, Pyaar, Ko Hai
Sadiyaan Kaafi Nahi
To Khuda Se Maang Loon
Mohalat Main Ek Nayi

Arnav showed her all new clothes, there was few dresses, shorts and jumpsuits.  Khushi looked at all clothes and she can see he have selected everything with great care. Than Arnav shows her few Chudidhar, which was simple yet unique and was of soft cotton, so it'll not hurt her wounds.

 Than Arnav shows her few Chudidhar, which was simple yet unique and was of soft cotton, so it'll not hurt her wounds