Game Night and Pleasant Surprises

As soon as Oikawa got home, he went straight to his bed to lie down. He was just extremely exhausted today. He woke up late that morning, having to literally run to school after dropping Tobio off at daycare. He also had a surprise test for his Japanese history class, that he obviously didn't study for, and volleyball practices were tiring as always.

(M/n) was downstairs in the living room with Tobio doing who knows what. As of right now, Oikawa didn't really care....okay maybe just a little. After much self debate, he decided not to go downstairs to check up (M/n) and Tobio after all. That is until he heard.....

"I shall now kiss prince (M/n) awake."

Within a record of seconds, Oikawa was downstairs, holding Tobio away from (M/n).

"Um, Tobio-chan, don't you think you're a little too young for kissing?" Oikawa asked.

Tobio just shook his head. Oikawa mentally face palmed.

'Yeah, well, I'm not letting you kiss (N/n)-chan first.' He thought to himself.

(M/n) got up from his sleeping position and chuckled.

"It's just a game, Oikawa." he said.

"Why don't we play family? Nii-san can be mommy and Tooru-nii can be daddy." Tobio said.

Oikawa had a look on his face.

"Tobio, you do know that (N/n)-chan is a male right? And I'm a grown man, I don't play kid games like tha-"

"I'll play Tobio." (M/n) said.

Oikawa looked at him dumbfounded.

"Wha-What? Are you serious (N/n)-chan?" he asked.

(M/n) rolled his eyes.

"Of course." He just said.

***

And that led up to Oikawa eventually playing.

"Mommy, can I have some food?"

"Mommy can I have some juice?"

"Mommy can I have that toy?"

"Mommy can I have a kiss?"

With every question that came out of Tobio's mouth, a tick mark appeared on Oikawa's face.

'That boy is really taking an advantage of this isn't he?"

It really wasn't Oikawa, (M/n) and Tobio anymore, it was just (M/n) and Tobio.

"Mommy will give you anything you want Tobio!" (M/n) said, hugging the toddler.

Tobio giggled as (M/n) blew  a raspberry on his cheek.

Oikawa's eye twitched as he finally had enough.

"Oi Tobio, I'm 'daddy', why don't you ask me for anything?" Oikawa asked.

Little did they know, all of this was part of Tobio's secret little plan...