Chapter 26: Past (V & Jungkook)

*mention of slight abuse and suicide in the flashback. Just a warning*

The next day, Yoongi did the same thing again, asking Taehyung and Jungkook to tell him their part of the story. He was just a curious baby wanting to know his members better. Although throughout the years he didn't dare to ask them because he was afraid of making them sad by remembering the past, now he felt normal asking the members.

Yoongi knew the pain of remembering the past, so he understood if the members didn't tell him but all of them were really open to tell him the truth. His own past is another story to tell but now he's walking to Taehyung's room, getting ready to know more information about the two. Yoongi did the same thing, he knocked the door, was asked to come in and he sat between Taehyung and Jungkook on the bed.

"Our kitten getting more and more brave I see." Taehyung taunted playfully. "No~ I just want to know all of you even more." Yoongi said while cuddling both of them. Jungkook and Taehyung smiled with adoration at Yoongi being so clingy today.

-Flashback-

Both boys were in the back of the black van with other men. Taehyung, who was 13 looked at the new boy with a bored expression but heart full of curiosity. Jungkook, who was 11 didn't even care to look at the other. "Taehyung, you will take this boy to your room after we arrive at the mansion." Mr. Lee said while sitting in the front of the van. "Yes boss."

After arriving at the mansion, Taehyung did what was told and brought Jungkook to his room. Jungkook still haven't uttered a single word since arriving here. Taehyung was curious as why the boy wasn't screaming or crying or having any emotion like any other people who were kidnapped or forcefully brought here. "What's your name? Mine's Kim Taehyung."

"Jeon Jungkook." Then the room fell silent again. "Why are you not scared? You were just kidnapped and you know right, your mother died." Taehyung said not caring that the boy was just 11 or caring about his feelings. "Why are YOU not scared? You're almost my age." "I'm older than you. I'm 13. I'm not scared because I'm here for 6 months now and I requested to be here and train." Taehyung said, a hint of proudness which the younger found weird.

"I'm 11, which I guess you know already. I know my mother is dead, so what? She didn't even care for me, she only cared about drugs. Better off dead." Taehyung was shocked to hear what came out from the younger boy. What was scarier was that he said it with no sadness, just hatred. "Why... I know I shouldn't ask but..." "Then don't ask." Jungkook cut off Taehyung then went to lay on the bed. Taehyung wanted to know more about this boy, or in his mind, 'the brat who talks rudely to an elder'.

It's been a month since Jungkook came. He was youngest in the group. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung found this boy weird because Jungkook didn't even go against the idea of being a part of a gang after Mr. Lee told them. Jungkook was a really fast learner which impressed all the men in the mansion because Jungkook didn't come from a family background which had any mafia or gang related at all.

One night when both the boys were asleep, Taehyung was woken up by a noise. He heard some sniffing and sat up to look around. He saw the boy across from him moving around, not asleep. He walked nearer to the younger boy to see the boy crying. "Why are you crying?" Jungkook jumped from the sudden question from Taehyung. He didn't expect to wake the older up.

"Nothing... just go back to sleep." Jungkook said facing his back towards the older again. Jungkook suddenly felt a pair of arms go around him. Taehyung was hugging him. "You can tell me what's bothering you if you want. I'll listen." Jungkook was hesitant but he opened up because no one gave him the care he was feeling now.

*
"I miss my dad... You all probably think I'm weird because I didn't even cry after knowing my mother was killed but I really didn't felt sad but happy. Happy to be free from abuse." Taehyung felt the boy tense up so he rubbed the boy's back.

"I grew up with an abusive mother... My father was a strong man, always there for me when I was sad but one day... he just killed himself after suffering mental and physical abuse himself from my drug-addict mother. He was the only one who cared about me but he's gone now... my mother always did drugs and was in debt with Mr. Lee. That's why she was killed. She tried to use sell me to free herself from the debt but Mr. Lee still killed her. I really hate my mother. I was trash to her. She only used me as a punching bag when she didn't get her drugs or when she was stressed. She found joy in other people's suffering especially mine and my father's. She's crazy from drugs. Maybe I'm heartless but I really am happy now she's dead."
*

The boy started sobbing. He haven't cried in a while because he always told himself to never show his weak side to other people especially living with his wicked mother. He felt some sort of relieve now, being able to feel emotions again. Happiness, sadness, hatred and many more to come he told himself after being at the mansion. Maybe for others it's hell, but for him he felt safer here than with his mother. Crazy but true for him.

He felt even safer when he's with his hyungs who treated him like a family member even though he was here for only a month. He felt care once again after losing his father.

;Heyyy double update! Woohooo! Sorry for a sad chapter because I'm listening to all the sad songs from BTS and it's making me emotional. I should stop now 😂 my wrists and fingers hurt now after typing for so long (writing 2 chapters, 3 long ass notes and drafts about this story) Well, I hope all of you like this story so far 😆 Please vote and comment 💕 Byeeee 👋;