The start of a broken heart

I came back home from school, like any basic day I wasn't ready mentally, and emotionally. 20 minutes later I hear noises which sounds like crying I knew it was my aunt, but what could make this strong woman cry that was the second time I hear her cry in my lifetime. The time was when she lost her first son, now I was about to know why, who could bring this woman down. I when close to her I put my hand on her shoulder try to say something at first but the words didn't came out it was stuck in her throat. She was holding me so tight. I had the feeling as she had to tell me something. Then she said that your father passed, I act as is I didn't hear her. I didn't wanted to believe it than two of my cousin came out they ask me if why mama is crying I said I don't know. Then mama she it louder and clear this time she use my father full name I dropped on her laps watching my whole life pass in front of my eye. I didn't believe it then the tears started to fall on my face. "Did you ever ask your self what hurt more then not living in the same country as your parents and missing them all the time. I found my answer my father passing without me seeing him on n 2 and a half years. The man who teaches me to be confident, believe in me when nobody else did. The man that made me smile. With him around I was never scared of tomorrow, or anyone. Now I live in fear not knowing when I may lose my mom. I wonder when I am going to wake up out of this nightmare and when am going to see my father again" .