Jihyo - I'm Glad I Met You Part 2

Y/N's POV

//previously//

After going through all of my first 3 periods I finally get to go to lunch!!!! But on my way there someone familiar screamed my name.

"Yoo Y/N!" Gosh she's scary when she screams. I then slowly turned around.

"A..Annyeong..l..long time n...." I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence cause she ran over to me and started hitting me.

"Owww!!! That hurtsss! Stop ittt!! Please stop it!" She then finally stopped. Well kind of. She's just slowly hitting me now.

"This doesn't even hurt as much as when you left me pabo." She then started crying.

"Why did you leave me? Why? What did I do wrong?" She's now crying and practically hugging me.

"It wasn't you, it was me. I needed time to myself to understand what I really want." I told her truthfully.

"Do you still love me?" She stopped crying and looked me in the eyes.

"I do and I'll always will." I told the truth again.

"Good." She then leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked at first but responded soon.

"Cause I feel the same way too. And maybe for awhile now." She said and connected our foreheads.

"Please don't leave me again, Y/N. After you left I realized that it's been you all along. I was just forcing myself to love someone so I would stop thinking about you. And don't worry I already broke up with Junho." She said.

"Okay. But under one condition." I told her.

"And what is it?" She asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Is that even a question? Of course!" She then sealed our lips again.

//End of Flash Back//

Okay guys. Sorry for the long explanation. That was a short story right? lol, sorry it was but anyways that's how we got together and we've been dating for 2 years now. We're both going to the same college but we're just studying different majors.

But anyways, just thinking about her makes my heart flutter. Thinking about her cute giggles every time I do something wrong makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I'm just so glad to have her. And I hope she feels the same way. I always try my best to be there for her and help her in anyway I can.

"Hey Y/N! Are you doing anything tonight?" Seulgi Unnie asked me.

"Nothing. I was just planning on hanging out with Jihyo." I replied.

"Oh. Well there's a party at my house around 7. We're celebrating Wendy's birthday." She told me.

"Oh, today is Wendy unnie's birthday? I didn't prepare a gift though."

"It's okay dude, just come that should be fine." She said with a little chuckle.

"Um okay, can I bring Jihyo too?" I asked Unnie.

"Of course! The more the merrier!" She replied ecstatically.

"Okay." I then made my way to my car and started driving back to our apartment. Yes we're living together now. As I got there and parked my car, I quickly went inside to find her.

"Ji!! Baby!! Where are you?!" I screamed.

"In the studio babe!" She replied. I dropped my stuff and ran to the studio. As soon as I reached to the studio she turned around.