21

Chapter 21: Don't leave me

It had been melancholic since the day of your date, four days had passed by, but your mind wasn't at rest.

He is going to leave. He is going to leave you.

Truthfully it had crossed your mind before, but it hadn't cut so deep. It was as if like you just only had the realization that your boyfriend wasn't going to stay with you, forever.

Since, he only came here for his job. He was only doing his job.

That wasn't real dating. He was never your real boyfriend, the prince charming you wished to be with forever.

So for the past four days you kept yourself busy. With college, your part time job, studying, assignments and you've been going late home on purpose. Ignoring him as much as possible but doing that without making him realize it.

Cause for sure you knew, you would be heartbroken when he'll leave.

Wouldn't it be better not getting more emotionally attached before that happens?

You stepped out of of the cafe letting out a yawn, stretching your arms out. It was ten pm, the cafe was about to be closed.

But you were surprised out of your soul when you saw the familiar blonde latter standing outside with a grin on his face, as if he was waiting for you.

"Tae!?" You called his name with your mouth agape. "Why are you here!"

"Can't I visit your workplace?" He complained. You realized he was hiding both his hands behind his back.

"Yeah, but it's late at night." You only said that. Eyebrows scrunching up at the meantime when you heard a small sound of growling coming from him.

"What do you have on your back?" You asked taking two steps closer to him, he took two back.

"First, tell me you wouldn't be mad at me!"

Then you heard a sound of barking, coming from his back.

"Don't tell me?" Your eyes went wide. Again you took steps closer to him but before he could take a step back a small ball of fluff jumped from his behind and rushed towards you, growling angrily.

"Oh Lord!" Screeching you jumped backwards, holding your heart as you peered at the small ball of brown wool gaping at you, letting out small woofs while looking at you angrily.

It was a dog!

"T-tae?" You looked up at the boy helplessly and found him crouching down on the floor. Taehyung put his hand on the small back of the dog and rubbed it gently.

"Don't be so harsh to mommy, boy." Taehyung cooed in his deep voice, still rubbing the dog's back. And the dog seemed to calm down a bit. "You need to like your mommy. See her?" Taehhyung pointed at you.