06 | raining

AERI
12 years old

"don't go outside, it's raining you might get sick." that's what sister nancy told us, but we did the opposite. we love, and respect sister nancy but we want fun.

"shh." mark hushed, placing a finger on top of his lips. "be quiet, the sisters are inside their office, be careful the floor is squeaky." he whispered.

we stood in a line, holding each other's small hands. we were tiptoeing since it would make louder noise, if we step with our whole foot.

"only few steps left." mark said happily, i could feel chenle's hands shaking out if excitement.

mark pursed his lips, slowly opening the door by twisting the doorknob.

squeak.

luckily it wasn't that loud. the rain noises got louder, so we quickly rushed out and closed the door.

"yihee!" chenle screamed like a dolphin, he ran around and wiggled his arms, feeling the cool water touch his pale skin.

i looked up, felt the raindrop slowly rolled down to my cheeks then my chin. the feeling was like, being free. i love the feeling, while listening to the boys laughings was relaxing.

someone's hand wrapped around mine, i didn't got startled instead i calmly check to see who it was.

"are you okay aeri, you seem sad?" donghyuck asked, tilting his head and slowly smiling.

"i am fine, don't worry hyuck." i grinned widely, his eyes dilated a bit and cheeks blushed. "h-hyuck?"

"my nickname for you, is it okay?" i asked, shyly smiling. "of course it is, it's cute." he replied.

note: love at a young age lool.