CHAPTER 46- TASTE YOU

PREVIOUSLY-

He asked, "So we've accomplished our thirty-day goal. What now?"

"You tell me," she shrugged, brushing some fallen strands behind her ear. "You set the rule."

"Now it's over," he slowly approached her across the bed to her side of the bed.

"So?" she asked.

Jayden got close enough to draw her close to him. He pulled her so she was now sitting on his lap with her knees bent at either side of his thighs as she reflexively attached her palms to his shoulders.

The sudden tug sent her heart racing from her chest to her core.

With his hands snaking around her hips and backside, he swiftly confessed in a whisper, "I'm dying to kiss you."

His words had such an effect on her. It made her skin tremble with cravings and intense ache.

She drew her hands from his shoulders to his neck, and with her gaze never detaching itself from his, she permitted,

"Kiss me."

***

Mature content.

Though, how mature?

Play music now or when you feel like it.

CHAPTER 46- TASTE YOU

Jayden seized her lips in the most passionate way ever, making her heart skip several beats as he thrust her into a thriving whirlpool of satisfaction, second by second, just by his famished lip entwining which screeched absolute longing.

Lara felt all the air inside her lungs knocking out as they continued to communicate how much they had missed each other through their lips and tongues. The last time they had kissed had been the day they had set the rules. Kissing now only made it seem ridiculous to have included kissing on the Don't's List.

Immense warmth radiated between their bodies as they engaged in a sensual tongue battle as Lara began to drag her hands from his strikingly handsome face to his dark lustrous hair, which had been begging to be pulled and twisted by her fingers, as he traced his hands from her slender back to her behind, where he squeezed.

Lara placed her hands on the sides of his face in a moan, biting and pulling on his pink lower lip, the arousal urging him to push his hands into the back of her jeans managing to squeeze her better, skin to skin.

A moan slipped from her lips, his lips now locating the tender flesh of the base of her neck as his suctions gently, but sensually, awoke a yearning in the deepest parts of her core.

Even while fully clothed, the electrifying waves transmitting from his body to hers and vice versa were at the top of the sensual charts just like Drake's, 'In My Feelings' once charted.

She tugged at his heavily disheveled hair, fingers yearning to be clutched by his messy, raven black locks as his kisses grew urgent by the passing second.

"I've missed you," he said between kisses on her neck.

Lara responded, "I've missed you too," she breathed, "but," she drew her hands from his untamed tresses to his shoulders and inquired, "What are you looking for in my butt?"

Jayden paused on his neck suctions.

"Huh?" he lifted his head to face her, his hands still inside her jeans.

"You're squeezing insanely, I'm convinced you think it's a cow's udder."

"You really want to be silly now?" he questioned.