Two - Family

~Craig POV~

"You think I could hold her?" Evan asked.

David sighed, and handed Evan the baby. He made puppy dog eyes while Evan played with y/n. She giggled, and Evan's face flushed, a smile creeped up on his face.

  "Oh don't act like that Evan. It's a baby. You see them all the time. Don't except me to help any of you bitches with this mistake you've brought into this house." Tyler walks out of the door and slams it behind him.

  "Don't listen to him y/n, you're not a mistake." I say, walking over to her.

  Evan hands me to her, and he pulls up his phone. He scrolls through his contacts for awhile until he picks someone. The phone starts ringing.

  ~Evan POV~

    "Jon? Yeah. We've got something at the house. It's umm... I mean she... is staying here for awhile. We need you to pick some stuff up from the store." I tell him.

  "She? Is it another one of Tyler's hoes? 'Cause I'm not feeding another one of those thirsty bitches." Jon says, Brian laughs in the background.

  "No. Tyler wants nothing to do with this one." Jon gasps, and Brian laughs.

  "Did he get a girl pregnant?! Is she a baby?! He's a dad!" Brian screams.

  "He didn't get a girl pregnant. But she is a baby. We need baby food, sippy-cups, a bib, a pacifier, and some pink onesies." I reply.

  "What size onesie?" Jonathan asks.

  "Hold on," I put the phone on mute, "Craig check the tag."

  "10-12m. That means months by the way." I unmute the phone.

  "10-12 months."

  "Gotcha. I'll call you back." Jon ends the call.

  Craig is still staring at the tag. Me and David give him a funny look but he doesn't move a muscle. He looks a bit confused.

~Craig POV~

  "She's 11 months old. Her birthday is on this tag. It's (your birthday month, day, & year.)"

  She smiled at me, I held her close to my chest. Y/N yawned sleepily. She was adorable. Her eye lids got to heavy for her and she drifted off to sleep.

  "We need a bed for her." Evan said, dialing up the home again. I shook my head no.

  "Do you know how much money cribs cost? No way. She can stay in one of our rooms. We could use Tyler's blankets." I said.

  "Yeah, because he clearly isn't coming home." David scoffed.

  "Well. I need to go make a video. Y/N can stay in my recording room while I film it." I commented. Everyone agreed and went on with life.

  I took y/n and walked to my recording studio. I took some of Tyler's blankets and set her up in front of my camera, so I can see her. I started my video.

  "Another sub reddit video! Who doesn't love those!" I smiled at the camera, y/n giggled. I put a finger of my month, she copied me.

  "Awww! Be sure to edit this out." I said, mentioning this to my editor.

  A/N: I don't know if Craig actually has an editor, but for the story line he does.

  "Okay so let's look at the top post. Another MiniLadd movie trailer! Fun!" I clicked on the video.

  I laughed at the parody of the Slender movie, with me in it. Y/N laughed too. I tried to shush her but she is just so cute when he laughs.

  Then there was a jump scare. I screamed, and y/n started to cry. Her e/c eyes filled with tears. I picked her up from the blankets.

  "It's okay! It's okay! I'm okay, you're okay. Don't worry." I pulled her close and she stopped cry.

  I finished up my video and emailed it to my editor. I put in a quick, edit out the parts with the baby, message. Within an hour I got the video back.

  I trust my editor, so I don't review the video. I went ahead and uploaded it. I took y/n to go see David while I waited for the video to finish uploading.

  ~Evan POV~

  I heard Craig scream from in his room. He was on his newest video, looking through the comments. Running his fingers through his bleached hair.

  "Craig! What's wrong?" I asked him.

  "I asked my editor to edit y/n out of the video, and he didn't. There are comments asking if it's Sami's. Even though we broke up" I put a hand on his shoulder.

  "Can I see the clips?" He pulled them up for me, and I watched them.

  "At least they are cute!" I say, trying to comfort him.

  All the sudden I get a message on my phone. I take it out of my pocket and unlock it. It's from Tyler.

  Tyler: are you guys FUCKING STUPID?! Putting the baby IN YOUR VIDEOS?! YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES. WHAT WENT THROUGH YOUR BRAIN WHEN YOU DID THAT?! NOTHING! BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A BRIAN!

  Evan: *brain

         You have been blocked by: Tyler