SEVENTY SEVEN

katperezhappiness ❤️tagged: tomholland2013view all 8,289 comments

katperez
happiness ❤️
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 8,289 comments

"Can you please stop pacing? Everything's gonna be fine."

Tom scoffed, "I'm about to meet your entire family. You can't tell me not to freak out."

"Hey, I said you can stay home if you want."

"And have everyone hate me? I don't think so."

"They wouldn't hate you-"

"You told me when your sister's boyfriend didn't want to meet you within months, you and your cousins all hated him."

Kat only bit her lip when Kris entered the room.

"There's also the fact that my cousins from Flordia flew in just for this party so if you don't show up, they'll be very upset."

"Oh dear god. The scary ones who beat the guy up who took your virginity?"

"They didn't beat him up! They just- got into a fight. Not to worry though- they're the best of friends again."

Tom only looked more nauseous when Karmen came running down the stairs, "Let's go guys! Dad's here!"

Everyone left the house and started piling into the car. Kat was going to get into the front passenger seat when her father stopped her.

"Uh uh. Tom get in the front."

Kat was surprised but still let Tom through, getting into the back next to her mom who glared at him.

"Jorge. Don't start with the bad talking my family."

"I'm not!" he defended himself, only to say in a quieter voice, "Her family is crazy and I need to warn you about them before you see them."

"Dad!"

He only chuckled as he drove off.

The whole ride Kat listened quietly to her father telling Tom all the stories she's heard growing up between him and her mother's side of the family.

Magdalena has learned by now to stop trying to get him to tell the stories but that didn't mean she wasn't upset listening to it.

Everyone basically remained quiet, except for Kris and Alex in the back who spoke amongst themselves.

When they finally got there, Tom shook hands with Jorge before rushing to Kat's side.

"Your dad's history with your mom's family is crazy."

"Just goes to show what happens when they don't like you, Thomas," Magdalena warned him before rushing to the door.

Tom stiffened up, making Kat sigh as she grabbed his hand, "Don't listen to either of them. My dad doesn't even talk to his own family and mom is a drama queen. You'll do just fine with the family."