Chapter 56

Adelaide

"You'll do what I tell you to do," Dominic says. My whole body heats at his aggressive command. After we made out he abruptly let go of me, took a step back and folded his arms. I love that he goes all into the act, Or maybe it isn't an act maybe this is something he has craved the whole time but knowing Dominic he just doesn't want to hurt me or scare me. This is who he is, but he has kept it from me to protect me.

I nod my head obediently. "Say you understand!" He demands. "Yes, my king," i say. His lip lifts up at one side. His smirk disappears. "Bend over the table," he says while pointing his eyes at the glossy dark marble table. "Now, Adelaide," he demands. Oh god, i love this side of him! Every time we had had sex in the past i could always feel he was holding back. I love his gentle and slow sex too but this? I need this too.

I slowly step over to the table and lay my stomach and chest across it from the waist up. I lay my hands flat against the surface. I feel Dominic coming up behind me. He raises my ankle dress up and rests it on my lower back. He places both his hands on my butts cheeks and squeezes them. Suddenly he rips my panties away. Riiip! "Ah!" I half moan half whimper. It stung but it felt good too.

I feel Dominic's fingers slide into me and I'm instantly wet. I gasp sharply, the warm breath emanating from my lips coats the marble table inches from my face with moisture. I watch it appear and disappear with every rapid breath I take. "Spread your legs," Dominic Demands.

Without hesitation i obey, i spread my legs wide and i feel the air from the room hitting me in my core. My whole body gets warm and tingly. I stretch my arms toward the edge of the table and hold on with my fingertips and straighten my back. Dominic keeps playing with my sensitive numb and just when i am about to release he removes his fingers. "No!" I whine.

I feel his hard cock through his pants pressing up against my ass. I grip the edge of the table tighter. He grinds a little harder and i moan. He grabs my hair in a harsh grip and pulls my head back. "You dont get to tell me no, is that understood?" He says aggressively. I nod and he tightens his grip. "Yes, my king" i correct. He moves his hand down to my throat. "Good girl"

Slam!! "Ahhhh!" I moan loud when he suddenly slams his cock inside of me. Oh my god! This feels good! Oh my god! He continues the same aggressive rhythm. He pounds inside of me. The only thing i can do is hold on to the table while gasping for breath. I moan uncontrollably. The only sound i can hear is our skin slapping into each other, and Dominic's sexy grunts.

Suddenly he stops. He reaches for my right hand gripping at the table, he releases my grip on the table. "Touch yourself when i fuck you," he says in a husky voice. Touch me? I've never done that. I gulp. "I won't continue till you touch yourself"I slowly move my hand under my stomach and touch my nub, it is completely sensitive, so when i touch myself my body immidetaly jolts.

Slam! He penetrates me again. "Ohh! My! God!" I moan. "Yes... yes... yes"I keep moaning. He keeps penetrating me while i touch myself and i feel like i am in heaven. He keeps pounding inside of me. The sound of the table probably slowly breaking om the impact deafening the sound in my ears. I feel myself getting closer to my release. Then i feel his finger pushing and putting pressure on my rear end and i release immediately. "AH! ahhhh" he keeps pounding inside of me while i am having my climax and i completely lose myself in the intoxicating pleasure. I feel electric jolts hitting everywhere on my body, i feel everything. Sweat covering my body, the wetness between my thighs, Dominic pumping inside of me.

He slows down a little but still moves inside of me. He leans his body onto mine, he removes my hair from one side of my neck and places his head there. His breath fans over my cheeks, neck, and ear. "Fuck that was good" he pants. I lift my arm and wrap it around his head behind me. He is still inside of me. He gets out of me and I feel his cum run out of me. I put my hands on the table to get up but my knees buckle underneath me. Dominic lifts me up in his arms and move over to the chair and sits down on it and me on top of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please let me know by voting and/or comments
See you in the next chapter