Chapter 58

Adelaide

I woke up to the feel of dominance lips om mine. I slowly open my eyes and see we are on our bed, in our room. When did we get here? The last thing i remember was in his study.... doing things. I feel my whole face turn red when i remember what we did... what I did. Oh my god, that is so embarrassing!! I lost control and did things! Things i never imagined ever doing. He must think i am a dirty woman! Oh my god, how could i?!! I turn my face away from him but he holds my face with both of his and stops me.

"Why are you turning away from me?" He says in his husky morning voice. I look up to his beautiful eyes. How did I end up with him? He is everything I have ever wanted. How could i fear him? Only looking in his eyes i feel safe. His eyes say it all. I can see it. The first time i looked in his eyes i only felt fear, i only saw emptiness, but now? I can see it all.

Oh my god, i think I love him. What if he doesn't love me? Fuck that I love him! I never thought i would love anyone but my mother. But here i am loving this kind, goodhearted man, my husband.

His face turns concerned. "Adelaide, why are you crying? Was it because of last night? I am so sorry I thought you wanted it. Why didnt you say..." i stop his apology by kissing him. "Adela..." i keep kissing him keeping him from talking. We keep making out for a few minutes. When we take a breathing break i just spill it out. "Dominic, i love you" he is about to kiss me again when he realizes what i said he goes still. My heart begins to race, maybe it is too soon? Soon? We are going to have a baby. Besides love can never be too soon.

"When did you find out?" I look at him confused. "Find what out?" He smiles. "That you love me?" "Uhh, now?" I just told him that I love him and this is his response? I am about to push him away, feeling hurt when he roughly kisses me. "That was about damn time!" He says laughing.

I am confused!! Does he love me or not? "Yes, i fucking love you, you aren't so smart after all. I mean, i show it every day. How could you not see my love for you? Do i treat you like i treat everyone?" I think about it. He has always treated me better than everyone else, but i thought it was because it was his responsibility because i am his wife. "Stop your overthinking!" He says and kisses me harder, i kiss him back just as hard.

He gets on top of me and kisses down my neck. I grab his hair, for something to hold on to in my ectasy. "Aah", i moan when he bite my neck and licks it to remove the sting. He keeps going lower and lower leaving a mark everyplace his mouth visits. When he gets to my breats he licks and kissses my nipple and my back archs up to his mouth. His hand gives attention to my other breast at the same time. "Haa! Dominic" I plead. I just want him inside of me.

He moves lower to my pubic bone. I feel his breath hitting me down there And i am already drenched. He inhales and hums. "I will never get tired of your smell! Fuck you smell good" he groans and immidetaly dives his toungue down my folds. "AH!! Oh my god! Yes! Dominic" my whole body jolts from the pleasure but his hands hold me down by my hips. "Ahhh! Dominic! Dominic!! God I cant! Haa" he keeps pleasuring me while i dont even know what to do from all the pleasure.

I want him to stop but i dont want him to stop. He dives two fingers insid off me and keeps moving it. Oh my god! I come and he keeps going. I pull at his hair but he don't stop. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" I moan loudly. I know the whole castle can hear me but I don't care. He takes out his fingers and lick me again, while i am completely sensitive and i keep twitching. "Ahh thats some good breakfast righ there"he says and lays down on his back om the bed, and places his hand on my pubic bone. I am completely Breathless. He carreses my skin right above my sex, and i feel myself heat again. This is the second time he has done this to me... shouldn't i give him back? I want to, but i don't know how to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please let me know by voting and/or comments
See you in the next chapter