Chapter 64

Layla's POV

"How can you be so fucking selfish, Layla?" Donald yells at me. We were in a black room, my face streaming with tears.

"I'm sorry D-Donald, I-"

"I get it, he kidnapped you. Took you away against your will but now you're fucking hooking up with him? Forgotten about us already?" He snaps, as Cara and Kaleb appear next to him.

"I haven't, I swear I haven't I think about you guys a-all the time." I shake my head, taking steps forward. "I miss you guys so much, and it's not my fault, i-"

"It's never your fault." He shouts angrily and I jump on my spot, as I begin to tremble from their hate filled gazes.

"You seem way happier with him than you were with us." His voice quietens, his gaze softening.

"D-Donald, no-"

"We tried to make you happy after what you were going through with your family." He shakes his head. "it never worked, you were always so depressed, no matter how hard I tried it was never enough."

"Donald." I sob, taking a step forward, shaking my head vigorously.

"But he makes you happy." He smiles, a tear rolling down his cheek, breaking my heart further. "I don't know how he does it, but I'm glad you're happy now." He takes a step back.

"No, No, Donald I'm not, I need you guys I was-"

"Have a good life, Layla." Their figures slowly begin to fade.

"No, please, Donald, I need you!" I sob loudly, rushing towards them. "Cara, Kaleb please don't leave me!"

They were gone.

"I'm sorry guys.." I sob, my heart clenching painfully.

My eyes flash open and a quiet sob escapes my lips, as I look around my room, light shining through the balcony doors. I look at the clock to see it's 8.03am.

I scramble to a sitting position wiping the tears off my cheeks.

I have to call Donald now.

Killian's POV

I hear light footsteps which begin to stir me from sleep. I bring my hand forward and rub my face, groaning slightly as my eyes flash open.

"What the fuck are you doing?" My voice comes out deep from sleep as I lean forward and snatch my phone that was in Layla's hand, looking down at it and quickly declining the call as I look back at her. Her eyes were red and puffy, pooling with thick unblinked tears.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm sick of you Killian." She glares at me, her lips trembling, as my brows raise up in surprise.

"Who were you calling?" I ask as her eyes flash with anger, a tear rolling down as her nostrils flare.

"I don't have to tell you anything." She spits and I grunt in response, rubbing my eyes tiredly as I sit up, and throw my legs onto the floor.