five

the two were sitting on the couch, silence. nobody said a single word. minho's quiet sobs were slowly disappearing.

"hyung,, i'm sorry.." jisung whispered, looking down at his fingers, pretending they were the most interesting thing he has ever seen.

"don't apologise,,,, i'm just- i don't know.." minho slightly whimpered as he hid his face in his hands.

jisung couldn't stand seeing minho like this anymore, he scooted closer to the older, pulling him into a thight and warm hug, full of affection.

minho's eyes widened of shock at first, a small hint of red appearing across his face, but he gladly returned the hug.

they stayed like that for a while, jisung occasionaly stroking minho's back when he heard his quiet whimpers.

jisung wanted to protect his hyung, he acted like a bitch a lot, but he hates seeing minho like this, it broke his heart.

"j-jisung..?" minho whispered, catching the younger's attention.

"yes hyung?" "c-can you pl-lease stay for tonight..." minho was embarassed, he thinks that jisung hates him.

"of course, i'll text my mom that i'm staying over"

"but you really have to shower, you smell like alcohol."

minho nodded, as he stood up he started to stumble and walk against all kind of objects.

jisung sighed, he stood up and grabbed minho's arm, dragging him to the bathroom.

"can you do it alone?" minho shook his head.

wait.. did jisung have to help him shower now? the thought of it made jisung's cheeks glow in red.

"heeellppp minhoooooo" minho wiggled, obviously still drunk.

"y-you can take off your clothes and wash yourself alone you d-don't need my help."

that wasn't true, minho struggled taking off his sock, yeah, he fell down. jisung chuckled but stopped when he realized that he had to bath minho. as in, minho's gonna be naked and he has to wash him.

fuck.

"hELp yOuR hYunGie"

"but-"

"nYEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

jisung collected all of his confidence.

"alright."

minho was now sitting in the bathtub, half asleep as jisung tried to figure out how to turn on the shower.

"hOW DOES THIS SHIT WORK WHAT THE-"

"NO SREAWING!"

minho flinched when the cold water suddenly hit him on his bare back. jisung moved it away from his back, struggling again, he didn't know how to change the temperature of the water.

"WHY IS YOUR SHOWER SO CONFUSING"

"rEwd awNd bLweu"

"hAH I FIGURED IT OUT"

jisung held the water over minho's head, who closed his eyes due to the wet substance flowing down his face-

"hold it" the younger grabbe the shampoo bottle and put some on minho's head. after his hair was finished, jisung asked himself how to wash his body, because he ain't gonna do that especially when he's drunk.

"w-wash your body yourself- and t-tell me when you're d-done-" jisung handed minho the soap and turned away, still flustered by minho's very well built body.

"dIWN"

jisung washed off the soap, being red the whole time. as he finished he threw a towel towards minho, telling him to put it around his waist.

as minho did that, jisung helped him out of the bathroom and sat him down on his bed, looking through the closet to find comfortable clothes for his "babysitter".

"jissunnggiiieeee~" minho cooed afzer he finished putting on his clothes, rolling around on his bed.

"yes hyung?"

"minho thinks that minho loves youuuu~"