Chapter XXIX: A Young Boy

A/N: Not Edited.
If you would like to read the first couple of chapters for the second book in this series, it is out now! And don't worry there are no spoilers. The beginning of the book is introducing the characters.

This chapter is dedicated to RWBY_Bb3 Thank you for following and for voting on this book!

From a young age, the boy alpha watched his father as he commanded his warriors and his trackers for fights against rogues. His father had been antsy ever since he found a rogues blood that warned him about the rogues that were located in the south west of the border.

He sat on the front seat holding his sisters hand whilst his mother held his sisters other hand. Brooke kicked her legs as her body was still too small for the meeting chairs and worried to her family that if they didn't hold, then she would fall off and hurt herself. The air was to humid for her to sit on her mothers warm lap.

Xavier could feel the movement of her swinging legs but chose to ignore the restless leg syndrome as he awed his fathers leadership. He wanted to be able to be strong like his father, for his voice to hold strength and movement, but he didn't want just that strength. He would aim for the respect of all the wolves in his pack.

He would always tell his mother and father how his pranks were a team effort and that he was already becoming a leader. He was gaining the respect of the new generation that would continue to have the pack reaching for solidification, even as the older generations grow tired and weary.

His parents were amazed by the skills Xavier was picking up, and were happy that he was still having fun as a child, although his pranks on the adults would have to stop as some did not take well to the joke.

Although the pack is large, his fathers voice was able to reach far and wide. One of the traits that a real Alpha should have.

But he didn't know,

that this meeting would be the last for his father and others.

-----------------

Xavier stood in the middle of a meeting. It was the same hall as his fathers last meeting. However, that fact was left in the back of his mind. In this moment he focused on projecting his voice to his fellow pack wolves and to Isla's Pack members.

"There has been an update on the location of where my mate, your alpha, and your future Luna."

He paused as he let the information settle in before adding anything more. He would not be able to inform a majority of the pack of the information of vampires as this would have to be first discussed with the other leaders and the council. It was protocol for urgent information.

The alpha meeting held at the beginning of winter was coming soon, so Alpha Alden and Himself would have to discuss the findings with everyone there.

"For the families whom have warriors and trackers, I ensure that we will work together to fight these enemies of ours,"

The pack members began to clap, before halting to allow the alpha male to finish.

"and with the help of Isla's pack and the hybrids, I hope that we will be able to cooperate and ensure the safety of everyone that will be fighting along with myself."

The audience gave a few whistles here and there with them clapping. Some of the wolves that weren't clapping were either warriors that displayed a serious posture and held a neutral tone, where as their partners or mothers held a worried expression as they held hands,  but nodded towards the words that Xavier promised.