Somnophilia

A/N:  Somnophilia - Also known as the Sleeping Princess Syndrome, is derived from the Latin word somnus meaning sleep and the Greek φιλία, or -philia meaning love. This word to summarize means when an individual is sexually attracted/aroused to an unconscious person. This is not consensual and can be classified as sleep rape and sexual misconduct,

Warning: This Chapter contains this (kinda) , please skip if this doesn't fit your moral standards or interest you.

-drops bucket of stones infront of readers-

Here's a bucket of stones, feel free to stone me to death.  I'm ready for it!

Chapter 22: Somnophilia

It was nighttime, Daniel knew that he'd have to escape somehow in order to switch bodies and work at the store with Jay.

'Besides, I don't have enough vacation days to use.' Daniel thought, he glanced over at DG who was looking at his messages on his phone.

Chrome hearts flashed against the screen's light, making Daniel wince once the glimmers hit his eyes.

'Does this count as kidnapping?' He thought before remembering the ring, that expensive ring.

'Oh right, I have a Chrome Hearts ring. I brought it with me when I took the envelope, I thought I left it at home.' Daniel began shuffling his bag to look for the ring. 'I should ask if it belongs to DG... no, I should ask Jay.'

Daniel took his phone, quickly texting Jay to ask if he was missing a ring.

A message came, saying that he didn't and once again asking where Daniel was.

Daniel asked DG, who gave him another pointed look and didn't answer. Both to the ring and where they were questions.

Daniel then remarked, "Well you're basically kidnapping me, y'know."

Pause for silence, minus the car engine.

"You mentioned that before." DG replied, he didn't seem surprised when Daniel took a sassy tone with him, he was pretty cranky from a lack of sleep now.

Daniel quirked an eyebrow, had he really? Outloud? He didn't recall.

Daniel sat back, leaning against the carseat.

The driver turned on the radio to ease the heavy atmosphere, DG didn't seem to notice.

Daniel watched the buildings and people zoom by out the window.

He swore he saw in his reflection DG watching over him, looking back he was still on his phone. He turned to look at the blurs out the window.

"Hey." a voice interrupted Daniel from his stare at the blurry scenery, he looked at DG.

"What's the matter?" Daniel asked.

"Have you eaten yet?" DG asked.

A growl from Daniel's stomach answered the question (How cliche).

"I can just get food from the fast food place near my house...." Daniel started, another glare shut him up.

He just wanted to go home.

"How about we eat there." Daniel pointed at the restaurant nearby that was about to be passed.

The driver stopped and pulled over to DG's signal, as soon as the car stopped Daniel quickly scrambled out.

DG re-emerged, wearing the sunglasses but ditching the ball cap for a hoodie, pulling the hood over his hair.

The restaurant (A/N: The place where Vasco took his blind date, that was the best place to take your date imo he's such a cinnabun) was known for its fish roe soup.