Part 23 The Fate

"If someone truly loves you, even he see how mess you can be, how moody you can be, how Hard you can be to handle,but still want you to be part of his lifetime".

Alexia's Pov
(warning unedited)

It's been morning but I can't get to sleep. Lorenzo's voice is kept on ringing in my head.

"We need to get married soon or else the money that i invest from the deal gets in vain" his voice echo through my head!

"How could i explained to everyone about the sudden decision? To think that i almost freaked out about the arrangement they made before,and now i decided to marry him pretending that I fall in love with him.

"I never been in love before so how do i know how to act on it!?

"How could I lie to my parents?

-/-

"Alexa, everyones ready! Are you coming They are waiting outside," Trisha informed.

"I'm coming, thanks Trish"!

Since this morning we are all busy. The food, drinks and special menu is all sets. Theres a special programme and ceremonies that my staff prepared before our opening.

I'm quite nervous. My staff are happy even in a time of rush. They even share joke that makes everyone laugh. I can see, they show pationate cooperation and unity of what they do. Positive vibes is all over the place even their smile inspire others.

It's time for Grand Opening ceremony. The most awaited moments in my life. My greatest dream.

Even though, I barely don't have sleep from last night. I wake up early. I want to make sure that everything should be in proper place. Even if I'm confident with my staff I don't want to compromise. Its better to facilitate and supervise them personally.

"Guys,thanks so much! You all made a fantastic job, and I hope we can keep it up always as time goes by" Good luck to all of us" after I finalize everything,. They all gives me smiles and thumbs up.

I saw a bunch of people through the glass wall, my family, friends and other people who are patiently waiting. I give them smile even I Feel a bit nervous inside,.

Trisha gives me a tap on my shoulder. "Alexia, you did an amazing job, be confident" you made things possible because of your passion and diligence "she said cheering me up.

"And also because of you and the team", I added. "Thanks Trish" I hug her.

I stand up straight take a deep breath!

"Trisha, Let's do this "! I exclaimed with confident. We both laughed and went out to welcome everyone.

I was Amazed it's been a long three hours since the opening but customer were keep on coming. Some of them are just standing while having their food, coffee or drinks.

I was showered with so much compliment. Business cards are flowing with overwhelming offer from different food production and corporations. Some of them are looking for business opportunities.

Mom and Dad are popular and has well established business, it might be one of the reasons why I gain this many opportunities and successful in my 1st day,.